Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students - Page 3 Empty Re: Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

Post by Bero October 2nd 2008, 6:05 am

(wellll, okay, since you made a cliffhanger xD)

Light was inside the shadow chamber, as he heard a yell from Kamuyamato, Light barely heard anything, he only heard Deshrucive Sell: Hao irty ee - sokatsui Light wasnt sure what that was, but he felt reiatsu, coming fast. Light braced himself, as the reiatsu blasted through the front shadow wall and stabbed Light in the right shoulder. It was some small swords. One was in his right shoulder, one in his left leg, and one barely missed his head. Light pulled the swords out of his body, as he put his hand against a wall that was around him, not a shadow wall. Nice shot... shinigami... Light quickly opened a garganta and opened it before trembling and tumbling inside, where it closed and disappeared.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students - Page 3 Empty Re: Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 2nd 2008, 7:03 am

Kamuyamato sighed a breath of relief. Who was that guy? He seemed to be light-kun and an arrancar at the same time. He was strong! If that battle lasted any longer, he might have been forced to use Bankai. Though I am strong too. After all, I was the one who defeated and killed the famous Byakuya Kuchiki, The strongest of the Shinigami Captains. I also stole his Zanpaktou, I have powers that are higher than the average Captain. It might have been difficult to beat him the way I was. However if I used Bankai, I would of have been able to defeat him without breaking a sweat.
Kamuyamato went to his Barracks to rest.

Note: Kamuyamato wasn't being completely full of himself. Kamuyamato, even in his Initial form of Bankai is Overwhelming strong with Performance Enhancers+Removed training armour. His stats:
Kamuyamato(Bankai+Performance Enhancers+Removed Training Armor)
Str: 11000
Spd: 11000 (33000)
End: 8250
Rei: 15000
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 3rd 2008, 3:05 am

(movin the rest of, from then on, to Las Noches)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 3rd 2008, 4:36 am

(What do you mean?)
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2008, 12:11 pm

What a fight and what happen to Light Kun.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 3rd 2008, 5:57 pm

Yes it was, apparantly he was defeated and retreated back to his homeworld.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 3rd 2008, 6:45 pm

(I went into a garganta, and now I'm continuing my posts in Las Noches)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 6th 2008, 6:15 pm

(I see, can someone increase my money i am supposed to be getting 15k a week.)
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 7th 2008, 2:44 pm

A week.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 7th 2008, 6:13 pm

Yeah
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 8th 2008, 5:56 am

(how does blazer have more than me!? I'm an espada! He's a division captain.)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 8th 2008, 6:27 am

Yeah and i am an Espada lord and I have less than both of you. That makes 0 sense. Where are the admins?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr November 9th 2008, 5:37 pm

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjj va fan gör ni nu då sluta bråka innan ja slår väck benen på er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 9th 2008, 7:09 pm

I totally agree with you!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr November 9th 2008, 7:11 pm

you didnt understand did you..... cause its swedish!!!!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 9th 2008, 7:12 pm

Nope, but I still agree
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr November 9th 2008, 7:13 pm

ok then XD
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 9th 2008, 9:03 pm

Yup! Byakuya pwns!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr November 10th 2008, 12:53 pm

AND SO DOES KENPACHI AND GIN!!! He´s such a nice guy gutting people and all!!! Razz
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 10th 2008, 6:55 pm

Yeah.... Laughing
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr November 10th 2008, 9:58 pm

Smile Smile
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 11th 2008, 12:35 am

I wish the 3 of them would fight each other in a battle royale!!!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr November 11th 2008, 11:49 am

man, id even sleep with such an epic battle!!!! XD XD XD XD XD
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 11th 2008, 7:35 pm

me too, they got to do it! They just gotta
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr November 11th 2008, 7:47 pm

man, now you got my hopes ill never get to sleep to night....... Sad Sad Sad but well who cares .. cause such a great idea gotta be done Razz Razz Twisted Evil
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next