Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami.

+2
BagTrooper
Andrielnr
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami. Empty Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami.

Post by Andrielnr February 15th 2009, 5:16 pm

Shiru stood there on the field waiting for what he thought might be a worthy opponent. As he waited, he heard a bird sing and suddenly stop after being eaten by a larger bird. Shiru felt a lieutenant class reiatsu, so he turned around. "Can my opponent be a mere Lieutenant..... are they frickin` kidding me?"
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch
Kon : 0 魂

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami. Empty Training Duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs. Shinigami

Post by BagTrooper February 16th 2009, 4:12 am

"I'm supposed to fight you? What a bummer, I just made some tea." Justin whined, and then he looked at Shiru. "Shall I play you a song?" Justin pondered what to play, he had so many pieces racing through his mind. He grabbed his violin (it looks like that normally too) and put it up to his neck. He smiled for a brief second, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the wind was calm.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats
Race : Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami. Empty Re: Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami.

Post by Andrielnr February 16th 2009, 4:32 am

Shiru watched as Justin grabbed his violin. " No zanpaktou.... or is the violin his zanpaktou? But you cant play liquid eternity on a violin......" Shiru got angry as he understood that filthy lieutenat had tried to trick him. Shiru jumped forward and used the Wyvern claw to cut a small wound at Justins chest wile blasting reiatsu from his palm. "GENTLE CLAW STRIKE!!!!! GEAR 0.1!!!!!"
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami. Empty Training Duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs. Shinigami

Post by BagTrooper February 16th 2009, 4:35 am

"what a bummer, o forest harmonize with me hana kokyoukyoku!" Justin yelled while jumping backward. He started playing miasma melody and then smiled, "quite a nice tune is it not?" he asked curiously. This battle reminded him of the year he spent playing violin and then he smiled, those were good days.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami. Empty Re: Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami.

Post by Andrielnr February 16th 2009, 4:42 am

Shiru easily dodged and got in behind Justin but didnt cover his ears in time. Shiru suddenly got a small headache but decided to ignore it. So he decided to go up a little. Shiru created his bow and started to use Incresed Absobation. "This is just a taste, just tell me if you want me to go all out." Shiru raised his bow and fired an arrow straight at Justins solar plexus. the arrow hit Justin but he had enough time to dodge it a little making the arrow hit the shoulder instead. "Damn" ((come on you can do better! Razz ))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 16th 2009, 4:44 am

Justin span around Shiru dodging the arrow. He started playing the miasma melody again, and then quickly switched to striking note to shoot an orb at shiru.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 16th 2009, 4:54 am

Shiru dodged easily with hirenkyaku kicking justin in the face sending him far away. Shirus vision then for some reason started blurring. "what the f....."
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 16th 2009, 4:57 am

Justin took a hard kick to the face, but jammed his bow into the ground to save him from going out of range. He continued playing the miasma melody and then said, " so disrespectful, interrupting a musician's show." He was angry, but only because his cup of tea had broken. It had some sort of wrap to keep the tea in, but it didn't matter teh cup was broken.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 16th 2009, 5:12 am

Aroni had just returned. He sat watching the battle unfold and chuckled, "Shiru has no idea what is happening to himself." That must be the new guy, I herd that he played but that is just amazing." Aroni kicked back and just watched the fight while we worked on the paperwork he had brought with him.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 16th 2009, 2:39 pm

Shiru dodged an attack from Justin and jumped up on the fence around the training area. "This fight is getting on my nerves......... ill end this now" Shiru said as he went into the final form. The blast of reiatsu threw Justin away like the weak person he was. "Resistance is futile"
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 16th 2009, 10:08 pm

OOC: Wouldn't that last line be monopolized as controlling the opponent's actions there Andrielnr. :? I mean it doesn't neccessarily have to affect him in such a matter ---if he doesn't want it to. Or he could just back away from the immediate surge of spiritual pressure. :/
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn February 17th 2009, 3:06 am

((well ofc he could but that would take awesome speed since well im "DA KING" if you get what i mean lol nah but i didnt think to much at that point srry bagtrooper......)) Sad
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 17th 2009, 3:15 am

((Here's my counter, since he is far away he could do that.))
Justin shot an orb out at high speed and jumped into it blasting himself away from the surge, it hurt him but he wasn't done. He caught himself again with his bow on the ground.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 17th 2009, 6:36 pm

Shiru jumps away and lands behind justin. Shiru hits JUstin in the back of his head and releases massive ammounts of reiatsu."Gentle palm".
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 18th 2009, 7:13 am

Justin swings his bow to the reishi to lesson pressure but still takes massive pressure. He is barely still standing but continues playing.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 20th 2009, 7:30 am

((:O youre good man))
Shiru jumped up so angry that he didnt care anymore about lives than about how many monkeys could fit a normal SUV.
"Swift" And shiru dissappeared.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 20th 2009, 9:02 am

Justin embraced his bow and then stuck it to his legs. He then after balancing again grabbed it and continued playing and then asked "do you like my music? I was offering you concert, but you had to ruin tea time."
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 20th 2009, 5:58 pm

Shiru easily jumped in behind Justin and cut him up with his clawed shoes. "Take this, puny vice capt!" Shiru thought for himself.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 21st 2009, 6:19 am

((You are pretty much calling hits all the time in this fight, plus you are ignoring his ability.))
Justin struck towards the shoes with his bow preparing to play again.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 21st 2009, 2:54 pm

((OOC: Sorry to intervene on a *private* fight-thread. :-) but hey. Shiru, or whatever your name is, agh, Andriel, think of a way that you could get affected by BB's abilities (I don't know, throw up!) and try and get hit ONCE or something. I mean it's very ~ bloop ~ of you to think of BB as a "puny vice cap" (which he is XD) but it feels like godmodding, so stop it plz. I'm gonna have to call the higher-ups if you keep on doing this.

Wait, I AM the higher up! D'oh! *slaps my forehead with my hand then falls off a cliff and uses a parachute to glide away to safety while laughing maniacally and saying, "SAYONARA!" in an evil voice*))
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 21st 2009, 4:24 pm

((ok.......))
Shiru jumped away, but was still affected of the melody and his ability had taken alot of energy. Shiru coughed up some blood and Stood up straight and put his palms together. " Feel the wrath that i call upon for those that i dont want to see again" He said as he focused the reiatsu for an arrow and made the reiatsu sin in a whirl trying to seperate. As he bow grew he only said one thing. "Sinful eye" The explosion of the arrow was massive.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 21st 2009, 9:21 pm

Justin did a mavericky move, he ran toward the left of shiru, hoping to get to close and then out of the way. He still played, but it slowed down a little because he was going (gasp!) top speed!
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 21st 2009, 9:31 pm

((can u write ur stats in ur sig...... i want to see them for fun))
Shiru saw Justin coming and tried to punch him but missed because of the dizziness. As shiru understood that he missed he instantly turned clockwise punching at the height of justins stomach.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 21st 2009, 9:36 pm

((Don't know how sorry))
Justin caught himself with his bow and fell to the ground while striking with his two feet towards Shiru's legs. Justin was pulling out his bow at the same time.
((just so you know you don't get better when you get out, it's more like when you are sick you need to wait to get not sick))
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 22nd 2009, 2:08 am

((but still you can think like this Shirus mind= Ichigos mind))
Shiru jumped to dodge justins attack and drop kicked him in the face smiling madly.
((KARATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!)) Rolling Eyes
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next