Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami.

+2
BagTrooper
Andrielnr
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami. - Page 2 Empty Training Duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs. Shinigami

Post by BagTrooper February 22nd 2009, 2:28 am

((Isn't that a bit recklessly wild for being sick?))
Justin rolled to the side, and then jumped up. He continued playing his violin the whole time, "I bet you can't appreciate my playing because of it's negative side effects," Justin said calmly.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats
Race : Lieutenant
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami. - Page 2 Empty Re: Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami.

Post by Andrielnr February 22nd 2009, 3:57 am

Shiru moved fast around justin too fast for justin to follow at all. Then appeared in front of justin punching fast for his face. ((man i wish i could fight like this!!!
or this:
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami. - Page 2 Empty Re: Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami.

Post by Kensei February 22nd 2009, 6:15 am

((OOC: Ugh...now instead of GMing you're going on about things that aren't related to the topic.))
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Training duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs shinigami. - Page 2 Empty Training Duel! Shiru vs Justin. Quincy vs. Shinigami

Post by BagTrooper February 22nd 2009, 7:52 am

Justin tried to kick Shiru, but tripped instead. He missed the punch because of the trip, and because he wanted to keep playing he just fell. He kept playing, but his head hurt.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 22nd 2009, 10:48 am

Shiru jumped away from justin got footgrip on a stone nadfired himself towards justin, just to see his face.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 22nd 2009, 10:54 am

Justin raised his feet above his head to protect him and continue playing at the same time. IT seemed more like he wanted to keep playing then win the battle.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 23rd 2009, 12:13 am

Shiru jumped around getting irritated at this cocky guy he chose to use "it". As justin kept on playing shiru disappeared and the sky darkened.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 23rd 2009, 3:55 am

Justin got bored. He sealed his sword back up and then left the area. "Hopefully I'll find someone who enjoys my music."
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 23rd 2009, 7:36 pm

((.... you bored?))
Shiru appeared in front of justin just looking him in the eyes. "Are you exausted already, Justin-fukutaicho?" Shiru siad smiling like he wanted to get hit by him.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 24th 2009, 6:30 am

"You are lacking taste and don't respect my skills so why should I play for you? It is totally pointless, the only thing I wanted was to drink my tea." Justin said, while moving around him and walking forward.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 24th 2009, 11:51 am

"Maybe you should learn to fight better then" Shiru said irritated, as he walked away from the arena.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 24th 2009, 8:55 pm

"I don't fight, I play my music..." Justin replied walking away from the arena.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 24th 2009, 9:25 pm

"hmph" Shiru said as he heard the thing Justin said. "Music dont kill arrancar it makes them cut you damn gut up" Shiru said while turning around to look at Justin with the serious eyes of a talented commander and leader.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 25th 2009, 6:21 am

"sheer violence or power cannot win battles of wit, I would have beat you if I was half your strength..." Justin softly replied, not afraid but calm.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 25th 2009, 10:00 pm

"u wanna have a battle of wits, huh then how about a game of chess that might settle this feud." Shiru said smiling happily. He loves chess and so does his little brother.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 26th 2009, 5:29 am

"I would, but I have to make my tea again..." Justin said calmly.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 26th 2009, 6:48 pm

"lets play later then!" shiru said happily.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2