Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Haruki Seieichi - 13th Division Captain

3 posters

Go down

Haruki Seieichi - 13th Division Captain Empty Haruki Seieichi - 13th Division Captain

Post by Monty2289 January 26th 2009, 4:41 pm

Name: Haruki Seieichi

Current Race: Shinigami

Actual - 189
Appears 19

Hair color: black

Appearance: Dark completion with clean, short grayish silver hair and dark green eyes. Although Haruki is fairly skinny though he is still properly muscular due to his training. Wears standard captain's attire save for a specially made haori designed to support his zanpakuto.

Personality: Haruki seems to have a very series demeanor though it's extremely hard for him to hide his excitement in certain cases. With his humor he mocks those around him though he means well and cares a lot for people.

Likes: Reading living world manga, Writing weird haiku, watching the skies during dusk and dawn

Dislikes: Swords used to kill others, people with frivolous objectives as well as individuals that lack heart

Crushes: Girls whom seem to have an abrasive attitude, but are innocent and mean well (tsundere, basically)
--------------------

Skills/Abilities:

Mastery of Fundamental Kido

Specialties: Playing cards

History: Haruki was born in District 43 of the South Rukongai. Despite its proximity to the western district, because of its location it was a place riddled with crime due to the migration of several civilians from the east. Haruki lived life with friends and family though when his father passed away he was looked to as being the one who would take care of everyone. Haruki went on to protect his family as the town began to become infested with more and more crime.

Times got harder and harder. Much of districts previous residence left because of the conditions but because Haruki was the only family member working, they did not have the means to leave. After returning from a hard day's work, Haruki looked up to the sky and began to feel calm. Despite the area's problem, he knew that as long as he kept faith he would be able to pull through. As his look drifted through dusk's serenity, it became interrupted with a thick smoke that filled the air. "Fire?!", Haruki thought. "It can't be?!" His eyes followed the smoke to the source. Its origin was coming from around the area surrounding his house. Haruki ran with all of might until he came upon people running in fear and panic. And there, around the lane was his home and many other building surrounding it, set ablaze. "Mother" "My family, mother, sister, Diana!" ,he wailed as he raced through the area. There he saw his mother lying next to what was once their home. She was holding on to two dead bodies. It was Haruki's sister and the only girl he ever loved, Tsuki. He grasps his mother with tears in his eyes. Haruki wanted to get help but knew he couldn't leave her side. As he rose to find any soul nearby, a sword strikes his mother's back. The shadowy figure pulls his weapon out of Haruki's mother back. Now with his eyes focused on Haruki, he was preparing to strike again. Haruki knew this might be his end....

Haruki awakens. The sun was rising as he was coming to. He looked around him as innocents lay with blades skewed through them only for him to look away as he could not stand the sight of the cold red encoated metal. "Why?" he wondered, "Why am I still alive?" Squeezing his left and right hands, he felt something. It was a group of swords. He quickly pulled away his hands from the blades that had lain to his sides, immediately wanting to forget, shunning...closing his eyes. But he opened his eyes once more to look at the blades. The shine from them seemed to comfort him. Almost like the start of morning and the beginning night. The blades were not stained with blood which prompted Haruki to not simply throw them away.

He rose to his feet (With the swords tucked in a firm cloth) and began to make his way towards to center of Rukon, still trembling, still lost in tragedy. Haruki moved on still haunted but for some reason his melancholic notions only seemed to propel him forward.

Haruki ended up entering the Shinigami Academy in order to escape his life of loneliness through hard-work. Haruki ended up on the worst of terms by most students at the academy as many felt that his use of 5 swords was irrlogical and ridiculous. He believe that since these swords did not have an ounce of blood on them when he first encountered them, they never will. He went on to continue his training, trying his best to avoid blade to blade combat training.

Despite his ill ability at kenjutsu, Haruki finally graduated and was accepted into the ranks the 13 Court Guard Squads as an unseated member of the 13th Division. His success was noted, but he could not escape haunting emotions that came from that day almost a year ago. He could hear the names of those closest to him in his sleep. "Hinote", "Daichi", "Kaminari", "Tsuki" (The names of his mother, father, sister, and friend). At that instant, it was almost like he was drawn back to the day when everything started. He remembered his mother falling before him. Though this time she fell slow and her eyes met Haruki's. This time he could see her lips moving. As she was able to fall, he could hear the one word he did not hear that day: "live." Haruki awoke but his not from a seeming nightmare, but from that word...that word which escaped him because of the terror he felt on that day. From that moment on. Haruki Seieichi promise to extend these words and encompass all that was around him." He would never use his "blades" to kill a soul.

Eventually, Haruki rises through his ranks - achieving his shikai -, enough so that it catches his captain's attention. He approaches Haruki
. Tell me what do you think about when you're out on a mission? "Of course, it's the mission at hand, captain." , he responds. "There is no hesitation in battle, no doubt?" "Doubt is certain, what matters is to push ahead capt----"So what you're saying that you can do what it takes to win." The captain interrupts Haruki but now leading him to a question that he cannot respond to. "Captain, I..." The captain chose to end the conversation though Haruhi shouted with all of his conviction "I will fight and use my own power to protect everyone I can! I know that the edge of my blades cannot kill another, but they can however shield those who need it!" Oh approaches, Haruki --as he was about to walk away because of the potential weak response. "That was well-said." He aknowledges Haruki for his passion. The captain removes his haori which he then places around Haruki. Haruki is speechless, though eyes full of wonder. The two of them then walk into one of the High Court Rank Approval areas with the intention of appointing Haruki Seieichi as the new Captain of 13th Division...

-------------------------------------------------
hehe, I suppose that ending goes along with my applying in the first place. It sort of lagged off in the end though there is some intended information I want to save for the story's sake There's some stuff I wanted to clear up with my Zanpakuto. (I hope this story allows you to think about why I have 5 Razz)

Last edited by Monty2289 on April 8th 2009, 11:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Haruki Seieichi - 13th Division Captain Empty Re: Haruki Seieichi - 13th Division Captain

Post by Baraku January 26th 2009, 6:46 pm

Approved, I would like to spar when your character is finished
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Haruki Seieichi - 13th Division Captain Empty Re: Haruki Seieichi - 13th Division Captain

Post by Monty2289 January 26th 2009, 11:50 pm

You got it. I just need to fully grasp the stats as well as just right all the information for ability and zapakuto. (No problem since I've pre-written a lot of stuff)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 28th 2009, 3:27 am

Maybe you can spar with me too.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down