Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Welcome Vaizard

3 posters

Go down

Welcome Vaizard Empty Welcome Vaizard

Post by Guest September 21st 2008, 4:50 am

Hakai sat down in the corner of an abandoned werehouse, filled with boxes full of food, water, and etc. He sighed, "I'm bored..." He then thought, he should practice his zanjutsu, "BANKAI!!!" He activated his bankai, and the whole area exploded with reiatsu.

Back to top Go down

Welcome Vaizard Empty Re: Welcome Vaizard

Post by Sazu September 25th 2008, 9:54 pm

OOC: I thought I had already posted here?

IC: Miyuka was walking home from buying groceries at the supermarket, ever since he had come to the human world he had gained a liking to cooking yet he never told that to anyone. Suddenly he stopped as he sensed reiatsu emanating from not so far away, it seemed that it was some sort of Bankai yet the reiatsu felt dark just like his own. He arrived home and dropped everything on the floor before he ran off the window feeling the wind against his face before he did a front flip and recollected reiatsu at his feet making a make-shift floor in which he ran. He arrived at the place where the reaitsu was emanating from and it appeared to be a battered warehouse that appeared to be on the point of collapse yet that was probably due to the reiatsu. Miyuka descended onto the floor trying to hide his reiatsu as much as he could before he looked inside, inside there was a mysterious figure in full Bankai form as if practicing and Miyuka decided to make his presence known as to not get attacked if the person was surprised by his presence. “Hello there, friend”
Sazu
Sazu

Stats
Race : Vizard Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 26th 2008, 7:22 am

(I remembered you did, dunno what happend. Did you hit the delete button or something?)
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 26th 2008, 5:45 pm

Kensei was lying down, eating a piece of cheddar, then the two new Vaizards started talking. He decided to watch, hiding behind a giant crate with his cheese.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu September 26th 2008, 10:47 pm

Miyuka had stood there waiting for the man to answer him; his body had become tense as if waiting for the man to attack him. The adrenaline was slowly coursing through his body allowing for his senses to sharpen before he heard the distinct sound of chewing, ”What the hell is going on here?” Miyuka looked around for the source of the sound but he couldn’t find it as if something was completely hindering his senses. “Who’s there? Show yourself!” yelled Miyuka to the ceiling to see if the person hiding would come out and show his or her purpose for being here yet one thing was for sure, Miyuka sure hoped they were friendly.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 27th 2008, 8:24 am

Kensei sighed. So much for quiet observation. He flicked a piece of cheese at the impudent one. "Kensei Tsuyameka...but ain't it polite to introduce yourself first?"
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 27th 2008, 4:47 pm

Hakai put his bankai away, and turned back to his sealed form. "Kensei... I know that name... Didnt you used to be a captain of Seireitei?" Hakai waited.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu September 27th 2008, 7:43 pm

Kensei Tsuyameka, the name IS oddly familiar… Miyuka Looked at the new figure before he answered his name, “Sorry about that, friend, My name is Temeto Miyuka but you can call me Miyu if you’d like…so why are you here, obviously something brought us here” said Miyuka as he looked around at the two figures. The man named Kensei seemed cocky and imprudent yet there was something about him that seemed to command respect, Let’s hope that I don’t have to fight him but if he’s here then obviously something must e going on”
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 28th 2008, 12:14 am

Hakai yawned. Hakai Jisatsu, that's my name, great to meet you two... Vaizards?
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu September 29th 2008, 4:57 am

It seemed that this man Hakai really was like him since he asked if they were Vaizards as well yet Miyuka did not know if the other man named Kensei was one as well. “I was called that by some people of Soul Society as they banned me from their grounds for the rest of my existence so yes I think I maybe one and what about you Kensei Tsuyameka? Are you a Vaizard as well or what are you?” said Miyuka while looking at him, it truly seemed as though this man held much reiatsu and perhaps most of it was not like a shinigami’s or a hollow’s, perhaps it was much like Miyuka’s and this man named Hakai. “It is the first time I have met one like me, I wish to know more about what I have become and how this amazing source of power came to being…”
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 29th 2008, 7:42 am

Hakai sighed a bit, and pointed his index finger to Kensei. If anybody knows about hollowfication, it's Kensei alright, I've read his profile before, in the shinigami library...
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu October 1st 2008, 8:11 pm

Miyuka looked at Kensei intently trying to figure out what he was thinking yet with no success, this man was truly a mystery and Miyuka couldn’t help but wonder about this man’s past. [I]If this man holds the knowledge I need about myself then I need to persuade him to tell me, “Is what this man says true, Kensei…can you really tell me more about what I’ve become?” said Miyuka hoping that this man held the key to the truth of his transformation.

Last edited by Sazu on January 27th 2009, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 2nd 2008, 6:07 am

Hakai sat back, as he waited for Kensei to answer, after his long silence. Well Kensei? Ya gonna answer 'em? Hakai sat his zanpakuto down, as his reiatsu went down a bit and he closed his eyes, and snoring could be heard.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei January 22nd 2009, 5:49 pm

Kensei pondered his words. "Hmm...to talk about hollowfication," he began to say, "When a Shinigami's soul is subject to severe damage, the soul begins to turn into a Hollow. Although there's hardly anyone who's gone through this, Taishi might have found a way to turn all souls into Hollows. Anyways, one becomes a Vaizard when he or she has a strong enough will to retain his Shinigami powers while he is turned into a part-Hollow. They have both Shinigami abilities, such as Bankai and Kido, but also gain Hollow abilities, such as Cero and Hierro. In the end, a Vaizard ends up stronger than a Shinigami or a Hollow."
He lay back on a crate, and laughed. "The irony of it all," he continued. "You grasp the power of both Hollow and Shinigami, but then you're kicked out by both groups."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu January 27th 2009, 8:39 pm

"To be kicked out by those I was so willing to serve and die for, it was truly a damning experience yet the power is amazing; two beings bent on each other's destruction united inside the same body..." Miyuka's voice drifted off before he looked at Kensei and the man named Hakai, "How many are there?"
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 28th 2009, 12:47 pm

Hakai woke up, and stared blankly at Miyuka. There are many, as I believe, so many that we dont know exactly how many of us there is. Theyre probably in hiding somewhere else around the world as we speak. he nodded.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down