Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Vaizard Training [FIN]

2 posters

Go down

Vaizard Training [FIN] Empty Vaizard Training [FIN]

Post by Kensei January 28th 2009, 6:28 pm

(OOC: It's stupid for me to do this now, but hey, I felt like sparring.)

Kensei leaned against a boulder in a nearly desert-like plateau with a large set of stairs leading up to the warehouse. He hoped someone would recieve his message about a group training session downstairs.

Last edited by Kensei on February 10th 2009, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Vaizard Training [FIN] Empty Re: Vaizard Training [FIN]

Post by Sazu January 28th 2009, 6:44 pm

(OOC: It’s good to spar, upcoming war and all that)

Miyuka ran as fast as his body would allow panting, more as a remembrance of his times as a human that actual exhaustion, hoping he wasn't too late for the training session yet when he arrived at the plateau it seemed that no one was there yet he picked up the faint reiatsu of the Vaizard Leader. He saw him on the distance, a pale figure leaning against a boulder waiting for the other Vaizards to arrive, “Kensei- sama! Hope I’m not too late” said Miyuka as he approached him.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats
Race : Vizard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei January 28th 2009, 6:56 pm

"You aren't!" Kensei said. "Rather, you're a bit early! Would you like to wait for some others to arrive, or would you like to start now?"

(OOC: thx)
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu January 28th 2009, 7:07 pm

“A chance to fight Kensei-sama, although I don’t think that I will be able to beat you I will try to make you break a sweat” said Miyuka tensing his body for a moment as he breathed in air and the relaxed it when he exhaled. He took off his glasses and placed his right above the zanpaktou’s handle waiting for Kensei to stand up, “Whenever you’r ready” said Miyuka with a mischievous grin.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei January 28th 2009, 7:12 pm

Kensei smiled. "Thanks." He stood up and "Hado 4, Byakurai." A small but concentrated white ray issued from his left hand.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu January 28th 2009, 7:22 pm

“Woah” said Miyuka as he deflected the ray with his zanpaktou, he used shunpo to appear behind Kensei in a defensive position since he knew he could not match Kensei in speed so an attack would surely follow before he said, “That was dirty, Kensei-sama” said Miyuka feeling the rush of fighting he enjoyed so much.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei January 28th 2009, 7:31 pm

Whirling around to take in Mikuya's new defensive stance, Kensei drew his sword. "You never know what your opponent is going to do in real battles, y'know." He Shunpo'd away from Miyuka, trying to further the distance for another long-ranged attack.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu January 28th 2009, 7:39 pm

Kensei began to move away from Miyuka yet Miyuka quickly followed, in this stage at least he could match Kensei’s speed so if Miyuka could get some hits with his zanpaktou then he could hinder him further along the battle. He stayed very close to Kensei yet not close enough that he could hit or get hit by Kensei, “Disintegrate, black dog of Rondaniini. Look upon your burning soul and sever your throat.” muttered Miyuka as before he stopped suddenly and said “Bakudou #9, Geki!” hoping to restrain him long enough to hit him.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei January 28th 2009, 7:47 pm

Kensei stopped moving before the Kido reached him, then raised his arm in time to ward off some of the reiatsu, but he didn't have enough reiatsu yet to negate the effects of the Kido. He couldn't move his left arm anymore. "You've improved Smile ," Kensei said. He didn't want to stay like this, since it would be a pain in the neck, but here he had no choice to attack before being attacked. "Split, Ginhou." Kensei's zankupato seperated into 5 different sword blades, and they all zoomed towards Miyuka (OOC: Lol I've been spelling your name wrong sorry), looking for a weak spot to attack.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu January 28th 2009, 7:57 pm

"Chill All, Ryoumi Ookami” said Miyuka as his blade dissolved and formed into two katars which he used to deflect the blades into the ground yet he could not truly deflect the last one which cut his arm. Miyuka winced in pain before he concentrated his reiatsu on the tip of his katars as he stabbed them unto the floor as large ice spikes began to form from the water inside the earth, each one heading in the direction of Kensei.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei January 28th 2009, 9:19 pm

*Ice, huh,* Kensei thought, but he didn't have a lot of time. The ice spikes were speeding towards him. He tried to leap into the air to avoid them, but ended up having his lower torso frozen.

Half-encased in ice, he said "Bankai, Ginsuki Kikanhou." He exposed all of his reiatsu, breaking both the ice and the Kido, and in doing so, creating a dust cloud around himself. Kensei redirected his Bankai towards Miyuka.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu January 30th 2009, 3:54 am

Miyuka readied himself for the beast that was now to come as he concentrated before he whispered "Bankai" and his body was covered in reiatsu, blades appearing out of various places in his body. He looked directly at Kensei before he placed his hand in front of his face tearing through nothingness before his mask appeared. Even in this form I am no match for him yet I will have to try hard... Thought Miyuka as he began to freeze the athmosphere around Kensei before eight large ice spikes appeared around him and suddenly they now stood where Kensei's body used to be yet the dust did not allow for a visual confirmation of that. Come on, I know you're somewhere Kensei, show yourself...
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei January 30th 2009, 4:35 pm

This dust cloud really is a double-edged sword, Kensei thought. Although he was sure that he couldn't be seen, he couldn't see anything either.

He was surprized when the air around him began to freeze rapidly. Caught unprepared, Kensei managed to block a few spikes of ice that suddenly sprouted from the ground, but slipped and fell on another large ice spike.

He had a deep gash on his side, and it was bleeding profusely. Kensei Shunpo'd behind the masked figure in front of him and said, "Hado 33, Shakkaho." Red fire burst from his hands and zoomed straight towards Miyuka's back.

Spoiler:
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 1st 2009, 6:57 am

(OOC: No the spikes don't have that ability since I have to directly hit you with reiatsu, as in with blades or punches, kicks, etc. yet I have to use my own reiatsu to do it so I can't do it unless I mean to do it...and thanks for the compliment jeje)

IC: Everything happened really quickly, first the cloud in front of him was motionless and then suddenly it seemed as though it moved a little before he heard Kensei's familiar voice saying summoning a Hado, the force of it sent Miyuka flying into the air with smoke coming out his back. The burned clothing fell on the floor as Miyuka floated above the destruction, Kensei had hitted him at point blank which now placed Miyuka in a huge disadvantage. Miyuka gathered reiatsu around him making a sheet of ice in front of him which was made of of thin needles which directed themselves in the direction of Kensei before Miyuka yelled "Bakudou #99, Kin" directing it to Kensei's body.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 2nd 2009, 1:01 pm

[OOC: Well lol I didn't understand that part since I thought that the ice was an extension of your weaponz srry]

Kensei couldn't block the Kido in time, and his arms were glued to his body in spirit fabric and fastened with steel bars. Taking a second to take in the wall of ice needles and his arms, he decided to attack rather than waste his Reiatsu breaking the Kido and then getting himself skewered.

Kensei Shunpo'd up to the wall and aimed a vicious kick at the ice wall. (for a description on Rankyaku, see here)
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 3rd 2009, 10:45 pm

(OOC: The Rankyaku reminds me of Agito’s Fang in Air Gear check it it at 1:41 to see what I mean…and I was reading that link you gave me and I didn’t know I had to pay to use Kido…dang it)

Suddenly the wall of ice exploded as a blade made of air sliced through it like butter leaving Miyuka unguarded yet just when the gust of air was about to hit him he paced both of his katars in front of him in a defensive position yet the strength of the reiatsu was too much and he was blown back by it’s sheer force. Miyuka lay on the floor exhausted, Kensei had not even used his full strength yet here lay Miyuka, Lord Vizard, who swore to protect Kensei with his life yet the way things were going it didn’t seem as though he was worthy of such a thing. This was why Kensei wanted to call for training, the way things were going the Vizard would probably hinder the side they chose to fight with in the upcoming war. Miyuka stood up, his right side facing Kensei, before he raised his right katar at him and said “Kensei-sama, it’s been a while since I last saw your mask…” before he smiled and before Miyuka sliced the air in front of him creating a wall of hard ice before he gave it a final blow in the middle. The ice shattered into very fine particles which now flew forward at a very high speed almost like a snowstorm which Miyuka used as a cloud to cover from where he would strike next.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 4th 2009, 6:42 pm

(OOC: Yup, it's almost the same, isn't it? Now if someone just had the skill to ride on one of these and kick the enemies' butts...
No. Not possible. Anyways, the Kido you saw were probably the Kido scrolls for those who can't use that level of Kido.)

Kensei directed his own Bankai to cut the spirit fabric binding his arms. Finally free, he drew black energy from his empty fingers and put on his mask. "Steel Ripple Formation."

Two steel wings sprouted from his back, and even more steel covered his arms and back, and a steel tail flickered as if it was burning. Raising one of his wings Kensei shot a rally of metal feathers at the ice cloud beside him.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 4th 2009, 6:56 pm

The sudden burst of reiatsu and the sound of things coming directly at him made Miyuka dive to the side just in time to evade a flurry of heavy steel feathers yet his right thigh was now bleeding from an injury created by the feathers. The snow he created was dimming and now he could faintly see the silhouette from Kensei’s body which was more than enough for Miyuka to judge a basic distance yet Kensei was still a bit farther than his range so Miyuka jumped into the air charging reiatsu around him as he spinned forward to add momentum to the attack before he crashed on the floor with his fist stabbing the floor before he said “Jigoku Kiba” and suddenly ice spikes covered the space where Kensei had once stood.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 4th 2009, 7:19 pm

Giant spikes issued from where Kensei was and covered him completely. After a few tense, motionless seconds, Kensei broke the ice covering him. His pants, which were not covered by steel, were tattered and his legs were bleeding.

"Found you!" Kensei grinned while looking directly at Miyuka, who was crouched at the ground with his hand thrust at the ground. Releasing most of his corrosive reiatsu, he charged at Miyuka with his steel claws.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 6th 2009, 7:35 pm

(OOC: By the corrosive aura you wrote that you began to release I took it that yu meant that new ability you made up, right?)

The jigoku kiba had left him drained, ever since the fight had began Miyuka was relentlessly spending reiatsu trying to over-power Kensei without any success and now it seemed as though it was all catching up to him. Miyuka breathed heavily without having any strength to even pull his hands of the ground yet with much effort they finally came free, suddenly the air seemed heavier and when Miyuka looked up he saw Kensei dashing directly at him preceded by such a dark aura that actually burning some of Miyuka’s skin yet the burning slowly grew in intensity so much that Miyuka started screaming and he noticed now why, slowly his mask had begun to disappear until it completely vanished and he now lay on his knees defenseless to the upcoming attack that was surely to come.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 10th 2009, 10:15 pm

Kensei swung his clawed hands at Miyuka...and stopped. Pausing for a moment to make his Hollow mask disappear, he crouched down and looked Miyuka in the eyes. "Hesitation at a battlefield equals death," Kensei said. "Keep that in mind when you train. G'luck with your training: you'll need if if you really want to be a Vaizard Knight."

Standing up, he walked towards the central staircase, shoving his Zakupato back in its sheath.

* leaves *

(OOC: First time writing an ending for an RP thread. D&D is more like a neverending story - if you adventurers killed a dragon, make them go and revenge the good king who got murdered or stuff. I hope I get better at writing things like this, so srry if it isn't up to my usual quality. Sounds like a drama, doesn't it? I'm not really sure if I know what I'm doing/thinking. If you took the time to read this monologue, erase it from your minds. I'll be erasing it anyways. Agh.)
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down