Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The End of A Vaizard

Go down

The End of A Vaizard Empty The End of A Vaizard

Post by Bero January 4th 2009, 3:52 am

(This is just for me to post in, to "kill off" my other character, please don't post in here)

Hakai's infiltration of Hueco Mundo was a success, and he had already gotten into the Menos Forest, which he suspected was close, at the least, to Las Noches, where he could kill Taishi and END the whole Hollow supply once and for all. Damn, can't believe I made it... This was easier than I thought it would be! he heard a roar, a loud and SHOCKING roar. A Menos... I AM in the Menos Forest anyway... but this roar, though it was a Menos, the reiatsu, the unbelievable reiatsu that he felt, was someone, or someTHING elses... Well, well, well... you half breed freak... what are you doing in the hollow's land!? the monstrous reiatsu grew with every word that the stranger spoke. Who are you anyway!? WHAT are you!? Hakai yelled at him... her... it... whoever or whatever it was, obliteration was it's future, is what Hakai thought. A little hasty, aren't we? the stranger stepped out of the shadows, showing an espada uniform, a broken hollow mask, and a large 2 on his right shoulder, I am Espada #2, Light Tsubasa, and you have NO worth to me... he sighed, aiming his palm at Hakai. I'm stronger than you could ev- he was interrupted, I know your past, shinigami. Your Lieutenant, he was turned into a hollow, and you almost shared the same fate, but you escaped it by being turned into a half breed instead... Hakai was shocked, and frozen. In his frozen motion, a teardrop fell from his face, and his teeth were clenched together, and he grinded them, as he clenched his teeth as well. Kill me... I don't care if you do, but I want to see my Lieutenant!! he pleaded, as Light gathered a Grand Ray Cero in his hand, and shook his head in disgust. Very well... I will kill you, but your body might be of further use to Taishi-sama... so don't ever think I didnt do you a favor, Shinigami fool... and with a bright red flash, Hakai was struck into the ground, blood sinking from his body, his mind, eliminated, and his soul was freed. ...pathetic... Light spit on the ground, and grabbed Hakai, and used sonido to go back to Las Noches with the body, a possible new Arrancar...
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down