Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Shinigami Battle royal training

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shinigami Battle royal training - Page 3 Empty Re: Shinigami Battle royal training

Post by Andrielnr December 20th 2008, 2:27 am

byakuya is a laid back lazy ass licking smarty mouth ass hole of a captain!!!!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch
Kon : 0 魂

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Battle royal training - Page 3 Empty Re: Shinigami Battle royal training

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 20th 2008, 7:32 am

That's what makes him so darn cool Smile
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero December 21st 2008, 5:06 am

Light yawned as he rubbed his eyes and stretched, waking up. Now I wanna join the fight... Light told himself, standing up and with a bit of sonido, appeared beside Kenpachi, as he began to speak. Kenpachi and Me versus You and Him he told Andriel Is it a fair fight?
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 21st 2008, 8:13 pm

"Yeah! Totally fair Smile !"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn December 21st 2008, 11:24 pm

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirat
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero December 22nd 2008, 1:22 am

Light unsheathed his zanpakuto and pointed the blade at Alexander's face. I'm not going to go easy on you, just because you're a leiutenant. Light warned him, as he spoke once more in a clear and calm voice. Make the shadows appear, Destruccion El Muerte. His clothing became completely blue along with his hair, and a large scythe, the main body being almost 8 feet long, and the blade almost 5 feet long, appeared in his hand. Do you know fear? You will.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 22nd 2008, 1:33 am

Kenpachi was laughing like a maniac as he held his sword for the first time with both hands, his Reiatsu exploded with power that no captain has ever shown before. A power that matches Bankai without Kenpachi using even his Shikai!!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero December 22nd 2008, 1:43 am

As Kenpachi's reiatsu bursted, Light looked over at him, almost being knocked over. He thought to himself His reiatsu is powerful and godlike, but he hasnt even released bankai, let alone shikai! What is he? Light stammered a bit when he talked, almost out of fear. Ready Leiutenant and Captain? Light lifted the scythe.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 22nd 2008, 2:30 am

hmph..... you should feel honored.... cause im gonna fight you without happy mood!!!!! Revive, Kazenryuu! Andriels first zanpaktou turned into air. Andriel used the air to knock light backwards then punched him to the face with such force he created a shockwave that could be compared to thus of an atomic bomb. Cool Cool
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn December 29th 2008, 8:06 pm

Alexander relesed his second shikai form, the dark energy claws is maybe not big but that doesnt matter. He jumps at kenpatchi but bounces back becuse of the rieatsu, He make the decision to let his captain take up the battle with zaraki and jumps at light instead. Alex gather the wind behind him. It gives him a very big speed bonus Exclamation At the same time he removes the air resistance in front of him making him even faster Exclamation At the same time he hits light he doubles into two and both he and the clone fiers a big black energyblast at the same time. in the collision A an extremly big explosion is appearing and leave a big crator Exclamation

(In his second shikai he gets the mind of an animal and he can be rather stupid pig )
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 29th 2008, 8:50 pm

Note: Kenpachi Yuudai is the Captain of The Royal Guard(Division Zero), his rank surpasses a Captains. He killed The previous Kenpachi, his reiatsu is too strong for any eyepatch because it overwhelms it until it disintegrates or explodes. In a way his Reiatsu is 10 times greater than the previous Kenpachi's and no device in existence can hold back his unlimited power.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 30th 2008, 1:40 pm

Andriel gets a placed punch from kenpachi, throwing him at alex. Andriel gets pissed, kicks alex into the wall and begins beating at kenpachi and light.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 30th 2008, 7:55 pm

Kenpachi crosses both his arms and dodges Andy's attacks repeatedly.

Then after a while he flicked his finger at Andy's forehead in order to send him flying into Alex.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 30th 2008, 9:56 pm

Andriel dodges and stabs Gohan. piercing his shoulder.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 31st 2008, 3:24 am

Kenpachi is stabbed but instead of registering the pain, he laughs it off. Then he pays it back 10 fold by Almost punching Andy in the face but stopping less than an inch before contact. Andy after a moment or two would be too confused to counterattack. He would wonder why Kenpachi held back. And while he is contemplating this, the next moment an Immensely Titanic form knocks him all the way back into a wall leaving a permanent dent/ imprint in the heavily reinforced Titantium Wall. This was caused by the punch's shockwave rather than the punch itself but the air speed was so high that it hurt thousands of times more than an ordinary punch to the face.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 4th 2009, 8:35 am

Andriel fast as he was manipulated the laws of physics making the blast bounce from Andriel back at Kuma.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 4th 2009, 8:57 am

Kuma is badly injured and close to passing out. The damage is just too much.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 4th 2009, 11:22 am

Very well, Shinigami! he yelled, the air pushing against him, fighting his reiatsu with great force, and what was supposed to send him flying backwards, only sent him a few yards away. Andriel punched Light to the face, breaking his nose only, and he laughed at Andriel. You were supposed to be tough I thought! Or did you lie? he complained, as he cracked his nose back in place, blood dripping from his nostrils quickly. He sensed Alexander's thoughts of taking Light on, and grabbed Andriel by the face, throwing him to the side faraway, with a quick swipe. He turned around in a circle, skating across the ground, as he twisted up his torso, and with a strong and quick force, swiped his scythe into Alexander's chest, scoffing. Double teaming!? Hahaha! The more the merrier! he yelled, as Alexander made a clone of himself. And as the clone and Alexander fired a black energyblast in sync with eachother, Light swung his scythe at the blast, creating a massive collision, the blade charred. The smoke of the explosion cleared, and Light's clothing from his left ribcage to his neck was missing, his skin burnt mildly, and his arm cut with a long, yet not deep, gash. Well, well, well... I suppose I should finish this quickly, you're beginning to become a NUISANCE!! he yelled, as a flash of light flickered, blinding everybody, a man in black espada clothing appeared standing where Light had been, but he was now gone. I shall eliminate, no... obliterate your entire being you little infestation... he said, not threatening, but speaking in his true manner, yet calmly.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 4th 2009, 11:33 pm

Alex just answer with his middle finger tongue and goes into banka
(dont take it personly it is just my char he is like that Razz, I also know that you are stronger than me but my char is pretty thick headded )
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 5th 2009, 6:04 am

Konpaku slashed a sideways direction, a cut being left on the right side of Alexander's middle finger. You have no manners at all, do you? he sighed again, his sword covered in a bit of blood from Alexander's finger. That's really all that I needed, just to kill you in a few simple seconds, he smiled sinisterly, because this is the end of you.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 5th 2009, 4:22 pm

- shit my finger, was that really necessary?
Alex doubbles into two, both of them summon up a greate number of chains that just circles around them but nothing more he just wait.

Last edited by Gillyn on January 7th 2009, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 6th 2009, 6:16 am

(God Modding, edit your post or I will report you to Baraku)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 6th 2009, 7:38 pm

((What happened?))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 6th 2009, 9:07 pm

sorry light but i dont know what i have done wrong please tell me Question
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 7th 2009, 6:33 am

(You just out of nowhere "avoided the slash", edit, PLEASE. And either way if you did use your vaizard mask, I have WAY much more speed and power than you do.)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next