Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Shinigami Battle royal training

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Shinigami Battle royal training - Page 4 Empty Re: Shinigami Battle royal training

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 7th 2009, 7:14 pm

((oh!))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Battle royal training - Page 4 Empty Re: Shinigami Battle royal training

Post by Gillyn January 7th 2009, 8:43 pm

Of course I will edit, you dont need to be so tense, please tell me if i do wrong again
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 8th 2009, 6:00 am

(Alright, sorry -_- )

Konpaku leaned his head to the right a bit, as he shoved the blade of the zanpakuto into the ground. Don't worry about it, you'll be obliterated in no time at all, you won't have to worry about missing a finger. he said plainly, not even a smirk, yell, or taunt. This one sentence will end your life once and for all. Goodbye Shinigami, Light Flames of Destruction! Destroy him! he yelled, millions of white flames filled the area, the chains that surrounded Konpaku melted and fell to the ground as dust, the dust itself was burned into nothingness at that same time as well. A circle was around Konpaku, and inside, the flames couldn't enter, it was as if, a safe zone. Burn to the ground Shinigami! Death awaits you in your graveyard of doom and vengeance! he laughed, as the flames flew at Alexander, burning all in it's way, all threats, and all that wouldn't, and couldn't, hurt it. The flames burned over a lake, the water evaporated at touch. The flames finally reached Alexander, and as he tried to escape, some of his own chains rose from the ground, binding up his legs, making him fall to the ground, a sitting duck. BURRRN!! FLAAARE!! SCOOORCH!! were the sounds that were heard, though the scene of the fire killing Alexander was blocked by more flames, making Konpaku almost bored.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 8th 2009, 6:47 pm

As the flames closed up on alex only one word was heard. "Bankai" The massive reiatsu litterally destroyed the room.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 8th 2009, 7:06 pm

Sorry but you cant kill me with flames how strong they even are, alex use his ability to control the air and removed all oxygen from the fire (as everyboddy know no oxygen no fire)
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 8th 2009, 7:16 pm

((He has a point, unless this is a weird magic fire that defies the laws of physics. However Alex wouldnt be able to breathe, so it would be a double-edged sword))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 8th 2009, 7:18 pm

Yes of course but he said flames even if they was magic they would die out if they not have oxygen and you have right in the point that i also cant breath but after a second the flames are dead and i can return the oxygen( i think i must start to write more detailed)
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 9th 2009, 5:44 am

(These flames don't run off of oxygen as regular fire does. These flames are pure RADIATION, LIGHT, and REIATSU, which means, no oxygen, still some flames) Konpaku heard "Bankai!" and looked towards Andriel, and put his hand in front of his face, as debree flew around the room, hitting almost everybody and everything. Almost forgot to mention Kenpachi, Good Luck with the match. he said, nodding and smiling.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 9th 2009, 6:18 am

"Thanks Light-kun, you enjoy your match as well. It's no fun unless our lives are on the line!!!" With that remark, He cut the air with his zanpaktou while facing Alex, yet he was a fair distance away(almost 30 feet). The shockwave had enough force to cut a mountain in two and it was targeting Alex, who was about to cut down, literally.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 9th 2009, 6:27 pm

True Kenpachi... So let's win even if we die in the process! Konpaku, with a swipe of his arm, destroyed the flames and ran towards Alexander at full speed, as he unleashed his ressureccion. Die Shinigami Fool! he screamed, slashing his claws down on Alexander's face.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 9th 2009, 7:55 pm

Alex used his hollowtransformation, at the same time he used his shadow gateway, he sank into his shadow and appeard behind kenpachi but he did not fully avoid lights speedcut and was badly wounded.
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 10th 2009, 12:19 am

Before anything was seen Andriels image was everywere and he said. "Beast technique #1: Mist Of Morpheus.
The images were everywhere and andriels reiatsu was removed completly.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 13th 2009, 8:22 pm

((Cool Move!))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 13th 2009, 9:13 pm

((thnx)) Andriel began to use the technique and cut light over and over and over again at different places from different directions.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 18th 2009, 2:56 am

Though Andriel's technique was fast in incredible, Konpaku stood in place, and as each blow came at him, he block it with his claws, unflinching. Is that the best you can do? Why don't you unleash your strongest move on me, I bet I can knock it away with one hand.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 21st 2009, 11:40 am

alright then ((im gonna use the technique i wounded the 1st espada with))
Andriel ran at light aiming his scythe at him. Mabushii ni ken!!!!!!!!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero February 5th 2009, 8:51 am

Konpaku stood there, waiting for the attack to come, as he fell to the ground groaning. "What the f-... Ah dammit, him-" was the last thing Konpaku said before the bright light came once again, a long duration, much longer than it had ever before shined. There standing was the old Light Tsubasa of the 5th Division. God dammit, long nap... hm? he scratched his head, watching Andriel sprint at him with a scythe, about to attack with a strong blow. Looks like a shinigami, but who cares, if he's attacking, I guess he's my enemy! he yelled, as he unleased Kahouni Gyouko Tenrai Hoshikuzu, his Bankai. His armor was fierce and shiny, as if it had been new from just this moment, and it had been. ...Damn RIGHT! he cheered himself on, sprinting at Andriel and swinging his zanpakuto with a great leap into the air, and as he slashed it down upon Andriel, he stopped a few inches from his forhead, as the moment paused... but it soon began again. The spirit of his zanpakuto CHARGED out of his zanpakuto with great speed and force, knocking Andriel into a 1,400ft deep crater.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 5th 2009, 11:45 am

"Konpaku, Dont you think before you act?" Andriels illusion dissapeared just before the blow had hit. Andriel came up from behind Konpaku and and hit him with the combo. ((Its unneccesary to try to dodge that attack cause its my only always hits attack.))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero February 8th 2009, 10:41 pm

(That's god-modding right there. And I can dodge/block basically all of your attacks with the stats I have.) Of course I think before I act! How do you think I beat the 5th Captain in front of all of his division to win his rank!? he yelled as Andriel came up from behind him and struck him with a combo, Y-y-you can try to beat me, or even kill me, b-b-but y-y-you can't win either w-w-way! he studdered, being knocked around by multiple kicks and punches. He quickly caught one of Andriel's hands, as he used his arm as a pole vault, and flipped over him, grappling his arm to his back. Did I forget to mention? I'm a black belt in 3 types of Martial Arts. he grinned.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 9th 2009, 12:48 am

Shiru only sat there and watched as andriel gotkicked around like a football. "id better interfere now" shiru said and fired an arrow that was supposed to hit right beside light but instead hit andriels leg. "oops!, but who cares about an injured captain or maybe two" Shiru said as he looked over to light with a grin.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 9th 2009, 2:09 am

((Eh...Why are you guys sparing in two different places at once)) ((I mean I know you're fight wasn't finished here but that means that maybe...You shouldn't have started one in "New Captain Spar." Especially since it was called "New Captain Spar"))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 9th 2009, 2:29 am

((ooh man i forgot about that in like 10 sec but well)) Shiru just looked light in the eye and said"well youre probably not gonna be any fun anyways cya" Shiru then used hirenkyaku dissapeared
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4