Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Haruki Seieichi Abilities.

3 posters

Go down

Haruki Seieichi Abilities. Empty Haruki Seieichi Abilities.

Post by Monty2289 February 10th 2009, 10:45 pm

Well Since I haven't recieved a PM response from Baraku. I say just screw it. I'll turn even Hado or Bakudo into personal effects. (Even though I didn't want to.) Also I'm including other abilities. (Please Note that some of these abilities are still in process of mastery story wise---well one of them. Hado 99)

Double Casting: (Not much for a romaji term for this accept for Kidoimono Nijuu)

User Class: Any Class that can cast kido

Description: Ability to cast 2 individual and/or of the same spells at once.

Requirement: Just the process to manipulate reiatsu at different levels and controls.

Drawbacks: There aren't really any drawback to this. It's effects are in-series possible due to spells like Soren Soukatsui.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Limiter Casting (Kidojinsoku - literally means Swift or Quick Spell)

User Class: Any Class that can cast kido

Description: Ability to limit the time lag for full sense kido performance by way of reciting the incantation ("spirit chant") mentally. Basic application applies to speed. Raises speed by a factor of 1.8x.

Requirement: High level of mental concentration

Drawbacks: No real prevalent drawbacks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hado # 99 - Sekisoukyoku (Soukyoku's Gate)

Class Useage: Shinigami (Captain's Level or Higher)

Incantation: None Required

Requirements: None Required

Time: Lasts for 12 of the user's posts

Appearence: The appearance of a large fiery phoenix appears directly behind it's user. The Phoenix's make up is that up an etheral plain that connects the world it's summoned to, to another - The plain of where the spirits of zanpakuto long-passed exists.

Function: The phoenix becomes the gate to the spirits of zanpakuto and as such the user has access to the numerous zanpakuto stored in it. (According to the spear built pertaining to the Soukyoku there's believe to be over a million zanpakuto)

Primary Ability: Kyouwa no Soukyoku (Harmonizing of the Soukyoku)
- As the user does not have proficieny with most other zanpakuto if any stored within this gate, The gate is able to fire innumeral amounts of zanpakuto [at high velocities] at once at the target.
- The rate at which blades from the gate are fired are simultaneous and the number of those fired "harmonize" to form a single blast of energy.

-As a defense to oncoming attacks (made by the opponent) the Soukyoku's Gate will harmonize and match the amount of reiatsu being used by the opponent, calculate, and then fire out a number of zanpakuto to match it.

Remember: Since this gate has access to over a million zanpakuto. The user is able reveal from the gate a zanpakuto they maybe familar with at will. The more knowledgeable the user is with zanpakuto stored with in Sekisoukyoku the more of an advantage that they will have.

Even though the user is completely drained of their spiritual pressure energy neccessary for triggering the shikai or bankai of any zanpakuto is provided by the gate.

Additional even though zanpakuto are scattered when using the gate's primary ability, these blades' functions (shikai, bankai or any ability) cannot and will not be granted to the opponent. Blades launched by this gate returns after it's used up.

The phoenix (The gate's appearance) cannot be destroyed. Since it's body is just an ethereal plain. (A gate to another world)

Drawbacks:
Known or percieved: Only 250,000 (A quarter of the number of zanpakuto) have available shikai forms. only 10 percent of that number has their bankai forms available

The user is limited to knowledge they have gained over previously used zanpakuto. Regardless of rather the spirit of any one zanpakuto is not yours, it will cooperate. However if one does not know the command or primary function of the blade, it is simply a weapon with no spiritual application whatsoever.

As a spell for punishment it seeks out a soul to add to this gate. The user guarantees that upon activation there will be a victim's soul to offer up. Either that or risk losing their own to the gate. This is the heaviest drawback. As it possibly could result in death.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zanpakuto Used by Haruki Seieichi in sequence with Hado #99

Ganzai (Literally means Original Sin) "Shikai is accessible"

Command: Triggered by the phrase "Bring forth the master's wrath"

Apperance: Resembles the appearance of a Nelblim or "Balmung" English Sword. (Roughly 4'
In it's shikai form it takes on no significant appearance other than being immersed in a sinster aura.

Ability: Once activate the blade is sweept in a dark energy. When the blade makes contact with an opponent it produces an eternal curse that causes the opponent's wound (inflicted by Ganzai) to never heal. Despite the user's infliction they cannot die from the effect created. (Of course this blade can still kill an opponent just like any sword can)

Zessai Meiken: (Litterally means Unparalleled Strength) "Shikai is accessible"

Command: Triggered by the phrase "Bless by the master's touch"

Appearence: A Gladial blade with it's tip jointed and and then brought together to make the appearance of an arrow. The hilt's guard is shaped like a cross. In it's shikai form the blade shrinks extensively to the size of a 3'' feet drill like-blade (Taking on the form of a drill tipped arrow head)

Ability: Ampifies (Doubles) the power of any mass of spiritual pressure that is fired at relative speeds. Meaning that mostly any destructive spell's power can be increased. Mostly used in conjunction with Hado 99's primary function.

Enkidu: (literally means Chain of Heaven} "Shikai is accessible"

Command: Triggered by the phrase "Taken heed from the master's noose"

Appearance: A modeled Cresswell Japanase/English Integrated sword. It's appearence in it's shikai takes on a completely different form. Turning into a multude of chains

Ability: The chains created are able to absorb highly concentrated spirit particles. Reducing the force and strength of reiatsu influenced attacks by the opponent. Base application is to defense (Still trying to figure the amount of defense increased) The chains can be manipulated and then used to surround and constrict the opponent or surround the user in order to provide a strong defense.

Kaibyakuhoshi: (Part of the meaning of the phrase "Enuma Elish" - Literally means The Star of Creation and Splits the Heavens) "Bankai is available" (Shikai is normally never seen and is bypassed)

Command: Triggered by the phrase "Create through the master's will"

Appearance: An aphotic, pillar-shaped blade, etched with fine crimson letterings in cuneiform. (The pillar shaped blade is split into 3 sections that are able to rotate) - Appearance in Bankai form

Ability: The rotation of the tri-blade circulates and compresses atmospheric matter. (This includes atmospheric dimension of time and space) The compression of space is turned into reiatsu energy and fired creating a cataclymic force that can distort the area's foundation of reality.

Last edited by Monty2289 on February 11th 2009, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Haruki Seieichi Abilities. Empty Re: Haruki Seieichi Abilities.

Post by Baraku February 11th 2009, 3:23 am

heyheyhey. you told me you weren't done with hado 99 yet, thats why i didnt pm back. ill put that hado into the list if you'd like, now its finished. are you going to use the others for abilities
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 11th 2009, 4:54 am

((Yeah..."That" line I did forget about." I drew up a few other conditions for using them and those I didn't post

The gate "so far" can only be used by Shinigami. Only those at the captain level or higher. The limited number of zanpakuto ANYONE who use thie hado has to be 5 or less. REGARDLESS. And only one of those out of the number they choose can be at the bankai level.

So yeah...I guess if you have this hado you. You probably know at least one other zanpakuto that you can use. All of mine are created...none of them are in series manga, anime, nor kanon. So with this spell everyone kind of gets some freebies with more than one zanpakuto.

Also with the other abilities. Limter Casting raises my speed by a factor of 1.8x (So just 1.8 times the level of released forms at my Rank's stats) The speed is only due to the level of concentration in putting into spells. The only reason I have it affecting my character overall because apparently he's basically some bad ass Shinigami Magician. Of course that would probably make him Grand Capt. of the Kido Corps. Razz))

((Sorry about that Baraku....Very Happy))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 13th 2009, 7:49 am

The Captain of The Kidou Corps is Tessai, he is powerful enough to use Kido at the 99th level!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 19th 2009, 10:37 pm

The key word that you should add is "was" gohan. And that is what my character is working towards. Going beyond the norm for mastering kido. Like some type of male Rukia (ouch, horrible thought) but that's just part of his thinking in regards to swords and using them to kill. He hates it. Which is why he himself and his bankai form complete seperates from the idea of using a that type of weapon in such a fashion. (I.E. Mastering kido)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 20th 2009, 1:14 am

I can respect that. I know he aint anymore but just saying. Good luck with that ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down