Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Hasegawa Kyousuke (2nd Div. Captain)

3 posters

Go down

Hasegawa Kyousuke (2nd Div. Captain) Empty Hasegawa Kyousuke (2nd Div. Captain)

Post by Kensei March 3rd 2009, 6:39 pm

Name: Kyousuke Hasegawa [Hasegawa Kyousuke]
Race: Shinigami
Rank: 2th Division Captain, Onmitsukido Commander-in-Chief
Hair Color: Black
-------------------------
Looks:
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 130 lb
Birthday: January 2nd
Blood Type: AB

Hasegawa Kyousuke (2nd Div. Captain) Kageto10

Kyousuke is a young man. He has a natural skin color, but his body is covered with many scars that have healed naturally over time. He has one large, white scar on his chest that is bigger than the others. He has a muscular body that is capable of withstanding even the strongest of punches, and a slightly pale skin tone. He has a shock of black hair that covers his face, often in disheveled locks around his eyes. He wears the Kenseikan of the fallen Henritsu-ka in order to tidy his hair. He will wear a normal Shinigami uniform instead of the standard-issue, sleeveless, backless uniform of the Onmitsukido Commander-in-Chief. On top of that he wears a Captain's haori one size too big for him, which is orange in the inside. He doesn't carry his Zanpakuto, but if he must, he lets it hang from a strap around his left shoulder. He has red eyes with a hostile glint, but will don sunglasses to soften his feautures.
Personality: Kyousuke is a slacker by nature. He will often leave his paperwork undone and visit various nightclubs and bars. He has a remarkable ability to stomach good food and wine without getting drunk. He would prefer hanging out with the rest of the Onmitsukido rather than completing missions. Also, he is addicted to money; the only reason why he does his work is for his pay, earning him the nickname "wage machine". Kyousuke, however, has a strong sense of honor and pride; if one insults the Gotei 13 or his Division, he will challenge them to a death match if he is in the mood. Fiery, he has earnt his Division's respect through his iron preseverance and strong sense of justice. He is quick to judge, but is also right in his judgements. But then, he quickly reverts to his drinking, gambling, lazy self.

Dislikes: Dishonorable acts, rules
Crushes: No-one in general
Skills:

History: The Henritsu-ka. The House of Henritsu was an affluent noble family of Seireitei. After the Kuchiki and Shihouin families were cast down, the founder, Azanami Henritsu, became the 2nd Division Captain; many famous people and Shinigami belonged to the Henritsu, and soon it was acknowledged as one of the New Four Great Noble Houses. People of the Henritsu-ka were able to wear kenseikan of their own, and had more rights and responsibilities than normal souls. Kyousuke was born between a mother from a middle-high aristocratic family and his father, the 21st head of the Henritsu. His original name was not Kyousuke Hasegawa; it was something else, but a name forgotten by most people.

His grandfather, the 20th head of Henritsu, had participated in the Great War as the 2nd Division Captain; and died. His father, who was less spiritually gifted than his own father, was a normal Shinigami at the time. Sometime after the war, when Kyousuke reached the age of 8, his father grew discontent of the Gotei 13's incapability of protecting its own Captains. He alligned himself with other discontents, and prepared to stage a revolution by invading Seireitei. But his conspiracy was revealed, and the leaders, including Kyousuke's father, were apprehended.

The head of the Henritsu-ka was responsible for an attack against Seireitei. This news threw the family into great dishonor. With all of its rights taken away, most of the family were either executed or driven away. Kyousuke was taken to a far-away place, where he was taught to put respect and honor before his life, to wield a sword, to manipulate his own spiritual power, and to raise the Henritsu-ka back to power by his eager great-grandfather. One day, when he felt he couldn't handle the burden, he escaped from his mansion, to the streets. Renaming himself "Hasegawa Kyousuke", he entered the Shinigami Academy at the age of 11, earning respect for being a "child genius".

This has had a lasting impression on his life. He learnt never to back down, even in fear, and his iron resolve to overcome anything given to him quickly promoted him to the 3rd Seat of the 2nd Division, and his captain was an old sod that didn't recognize the kenseikan nor the face of the Henritsu-ka's most recent [and final] leader. He trained himself in the secret rooms of the Onmitsukido, coming upon the ultimate materialization tool. At the age of 17 he had earned his Bankai and was respected by both his Division and his Corps, which was the Detention Corps. He met his father, listened to his story, and killed him. His Captain was also killed soon after he earnt his Bankai, and Kyousuke became the 2nd Division Captain. He is intent on preserving his own sense of honor and pride, and for that reason took the seat of his ancestors; but he has broken all ties with his family, and can't bear being in the presence of one.

Combat Data:
Offense: 100/100
Defense: 100/100
Agility: 100/100
Kido: 0/100
Intelligence: 95/100
Physical Strength: 95/100

Total: 490/100

Last edited by Kensei on August 25th 2009, 10:09 am; edited 6 times in total
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Hasegawa Kyousuke (2nd Div. Captain) Empty Re: Hasegawa Kyousuke (2nd Div. Captain)

Post by Kensei March 3rd 2009, 6:42 pm

Again, I can't get this approved before I get my RP finished. Apparently ssj comes up with new tricks every day :3 It's interesting to RP with him on the same level, see? I think I'll die very, very soon. X3
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Hasegawa Kyousuke (2nd Div. Captain) Empty Re: Hasegawa Kyousuke (2nd Div. Captain)

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 3rd 2009, 7:17 pm

I think its a pretty good profile. Nice job ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 3rd 2009, 8:34 pm

Yay...finally made your character. Thought we were going to have you on the 4th Squad Razz.

And yeah its opened. You just got to kick Andrelnr out since he keeps claiming he is now the Quincy King.

Here is the coolest sounding nature of how you fight. You've basically mastered a sword form of the Chidori. Or I guess you can call it the Lightning Blade.

Chidori is an assassination technique. And you're over the direct command of the task force (Punishment/Assassination Squad) and your character is specialized in speed (with speed being the neccessary power behind Chidori) and Iaido....Need I go on.

Assassinations with a sword form of Chidori would be sweet..... Very Happy Twisted Evil
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 3rd 2009, 9:30 pm

Sounds like something i would want to do ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 3rd 2009, 9:40 pm

I got some ideas for my own character when he is reborn

Taishi's Shikai could have abilities that unlocked the Inner Reiatsu Gates within his own body and soul allowing him to tap into his full potential in a way that no one was able to do before because of the restraints your own body and mind set up for you in order to protect you from overworking your body to death.

So there could be 8 gates that can be unlocked, however there are big and obvious drawbacks to this maneuver. They hurt you pretty bad, and cause you to become weakened when the attack expires. Not only that the 8th gate will automatically kill you once it expires, though it does grant you a MASSIVE power up even for a race leader. So each gate gives more of a boost then the previous but as the boosts increase so do the drawbacks. Even if the 8th gate is not used, frequent overuse of the gates could lead do permanent injuries meaning that your stats would drop considerably from their usual levels, and making it more difficult to do battle.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 3rd 2009, 10:19 pm

Eh...I was comparing Chidori to the techniques he specified. Not directly saying that he has Chidori...mind you

What you are saying is basically a straight copy of the 8 Chakra Gates, Gohan.

Even though both Chakra and Reiatsu is the same they don't function in the same way when it comes to the 8 gates. Reiatsu or ki is just the pure energy in the body. In Japanese Culture Reiatsu doesn't follow a system. There is just one point in the body it draws from (the bottom of the spine) which is where the idea for the Soul Chain and Sleep draws from

Chakra is in Buddihist culture where there are 8 different points in body from which one individual draw energy from. And one who is able to tap into each energy (Starting in feet -- the earth to going beyond human desire) can they unlock these "gates" and obtain nirvana

In essence what I'm saying is. What you are talking about has nothing to do with bleach or the foundation of reiatsu. As well as it being a rip off from Naruto. I was just comparing Kensei's character's use of Iaido and his speed gives him a "Chidori-like" form of attacking.

No one in bleach uses the Eight Gates of Nirvana theory. They draw all of their power from the Sekei Soul Chain and Sleep. And since Shinigami, Hollows, and other spirit beings are phantasms they don't need to use the gates since they transcend life. The 8 gates only applies to you if you are "ALIVE --- in the Human World"
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 3rd 2009, 11:16 pm

I suppose thats true but um....how about focusing Reiatsu into the eyes as a 5th Branch of Reiatsu

The 4 main: Hohou(Ie: Shunpo), Hakudo(Hand to Hand), Zanjutsu(self-explanatory), and Kido/Kidou

There could possibly be one where you focus Reiatsu into your eyes, so you could obtain various benefits like have heightened vision and reflexes. It could allow you do things such as have X-Ray like vision(Seeing from almost any material) and Telescopic-like vision(seeing really far), and Microscopic like vision(seeing really tiny things), It allows you to see the opponent and his moves even if he is either invisible or moves at invisible speeds. You could also see through Illusions like those of Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu and be able to resist the effects of Tousen's Bankai.

This ability could be mastered and has 5 different levels of Mastery. A person that has a mastery limit of say 3, can choose to use level 1, 2, or 3. But he cannot use level 4 or 5 until he learns it.

Its important to note that although the ability does allow you to have a better chance against someone who is faster than you. If your body can't keep up, there is only so much you can do depending on the gap in ability. The higher the level of vision you are at, the more you are able to cope with their speed but even at level 5, your still fairly limited and can't win against someone 10's of times faster than you. Overuse of this ability will eventually lead to degrading of vision and possibly blindness.

Lieutenants should be able to harness a maximum of level 1, if they train that area hard enough.
Captains can reach level 2, the Captain Commander should be able to reach level 3. Since Taishi's Shikai is specifically focused on this branch, he is able to reach up to level 5 with sufficient training.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 3rd 2009, 11:21 pm

That's not in any ability. That's just you training to get stronger

If you are talking about enhancements and such. That follows Kido. Specifically Boyuogodo. Supplement Kido that details Stat Enhancements and such
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 3rd 2009, 11:25 pm

I am getting reborn and I need new abilities and such. So i was thinking my shikai could be based on me getting these eye-based powers. I think it would be pretty useful.

You probably assumed that I am just adding abilities to my current Taishi.

This has to do with the War Plot.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 3rd 2009, 11:28 pm

Eh I didn't say that. And again you're just trying to do hidden naruto creative abilities. We will come to that road when we do. Its not like I can do anything about it since you're an admin. This topic is about Kensei's character so whatever ideas you a have. You kind of need to write them else where. I don't think he wants a pre-application he started feeled with crap that has nothing to do with the application.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 3rd 2009, 11:37 pm

You got a point there, alright we better stop spamming here.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 4th 2009, 1:13 pm

Oh, no, please go on. I have this idea about a wonderful ability where this seagull-like emblem pops out of my eye and (1) forces people to do things (2) edit their memories (3) transfer my conscious onto them (4) let me live forever.

Wow. Isn't this a ripoff. I guess...hmmm...I'll call it the evilsuperduperawesumebuttkickingretardedlytripleawesomeheywhenisthisgonnastophuhwhattheheckamIwritinganyways skill. Shortened to "Geass". X3

But hey, creativity is a...um...immaterial concept. Naturally, we base our ideas on something else. Using that as a base, we can further that to get new results...something we call creativity. ssj here is using...uh...whachamacallit Naruto thingies. I don't watch Naruto, but I know ninja/chakra/hentai sage/9-tailed fox/demon hybrid = Naruto.

Now, if we alter the skills ssj mentioned beyond repair, then we would have a real awesome skill for him to use X3 But I'm not gonna do that for him, just see him try and point out the obvious mistakes he makes in the way X3

Hopefully you read through this. It IS rude to write new skills in someone's application topic, but I don't think its against the rules. And its better to have this intellectually stimulating conversation rather than to listen to all of you blabber on the DISCUSSIONS. I blabber there too.

Like babies :3
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 4th 2009, 6:52 pm

That's true but I'd rather here conversations there. Which SSJ never engages in. Rather its babble or not. And I did mention the rudeness in trying to talk about your ideas in another application. And like I said. Just to finish up that whole rudeness myself. It kind of sucks to create moves that are based off of some concept or idea but in actuality they are the same damn ideas. That's horrible.

So far all of gohans ideas are the same exact concepts(no differences) (Eight Gates = Might Guy) (Visual Jutsu for vision and tracking movement = Byakugan/Sharingan)

So gohan just a heads up. No need commenting to defend your ideas. They are the same as in Naruto and this is a Bleach RP. You rip them off and that's it ^^;
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 4th 2009, 9:31 pm

Your right, I wont argue. I did base it on that idea but then so what. I am not ashamed of it. I think it's a pretty cool idea. So um yeah.... ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 10th 2009, 2:51 pm

EDITED
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 11th 2009, 6:30 pm

Approved!!!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 3:00 am

EDIT ANNOUCEMENT: Well since this is finally approved/rather Hasegawa is actively in a story I decided to move it to the here
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down