Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Kayakujutsu (Hasegawa Kyousuke)

4 posters

Go down

Kayakujutsu (Hasegawa Kyousuke) Empty Kayakujutsu (Hasegawa Kyousuke)

Post by Kensei March 5th 2009, 5:03 pm

Kayakujutsu (火?術)

Kayakujutsu is a branch of ninjutsu, specially modified by Kyousuke to suit his needs since Kyousuke, unlike other Shinigami, cannot use Kido. Kayakujutsu is basically turning one element into another, sort of like alchemy, except for the fact that it only uses "Godai (五大) - Five Great" elements.
Basically, Kayakujutsu is when the Chi element (地 - "Earth") is turned into the Hi element (火 - "Fire"). So it is the art where something stable (Chi) is turned into something unstable (Hi) by Reiatsu. The medium to this sudden change is a special material called Soul Essence (heard about it somewhere else, no?)

Metsubushi (目潰し - "Eye-Closer")
By focusing Reiatsu to his hands, Kyousuke creates a small field of Hi. Using Hakuda and attacking an enemy with this would result in a small explosion. Kyousuke usually uses this to create distractions, kill Hollows, or burst through walls.

Jirai (地雷 - "Mine")
By focusing Reiatsu to his hands then slamming them to the ground, Kyousuke creates literally a field of mines. While this is weak against flying enemies, a field of Reiatsu mines is no easy task for most weak to medium-strong enemies. Kyousuke uses this in large-scale battles against a lot of weak foes.

Bakudan (爆彈 - "Bomb")
By focusing Reiatsu to his hands and creating a small swirling point of Reiatsu, Kyousuke creates a bomb that explodes on contact. He can make up to 10 of these at a time, and they are nigh-indestructible because they are constantly swirling. Kyousuke uses this against weak aerial foes or medium enemies.

Hi-Geki-Sin-Ten-Rai (飛擊眞天雷 - "Flying Strike True Heaven Lightning")
One of the strongest Kayakujutsu Kyousuke knows. He has yet to master this, and is constantly trying to do so. By focusing an immense amount of Reiatsu to his hands (1~2 posts currently) Kyousuke fires a large laser that is at least stronger than Kido 89.

One or more of you would be like, "Isn't this just like Kido?" Yes, it's similar. But for Kyousuke, who is unable to remember incantations, and therefore can't do complicated Kido over No. 10, and even screw up those under No. 10, these are a must. There's only 4 skills that Kyousuke has mastered, and the last he hasn't completely mastered. Again, character development X3 I can think up of a few good training sessions to perfect this.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Kayakujutsu (Hasegawa Kyousuke) Empty Re: Kayakujutsu (Hasegawa Kyousuke)

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 5th 2009, 6:56 pm

It seems pretty good, nice job ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 3:17 am

Thanks for not using approved there, gohan. How did I miss this so far back. Anyways. You do realize this is an application of kido. Who says kido needs incantation. If you remember from the ideas post I put kido into a variety of categories. Transmutation and Transformation are where these abilities fall into place. Alchemy through spiritual energy is one form of kido

And that last ability. Wow...just couldn't find away around the entire name. Hiryugekizoku Shintenraiho. Still kido. Infact that form of kido is just a massive blast of spiritual energy that is exceptionalized with lightning-based energy and quick dismissal/firing.

Why can't you say you created a list of signature kido that aren't numbered ---reason being because you are the one who discovered them and therefore....the only one who can use them. Its kind of comparable to Forbidden Kido. Forbidden Kido aren't numbered for the reason that for them to acquire a number would mean that shinigami (more than one) are already capable of doing it...and it leaves no overwhelming drawback (on ones self, others, the world of the living, or Rukongai)

Also your use of godai is comparable to my character's newly acquired Shakujo Staff. Which can preform reiatsu conversion abilities as well as initiate barriers. None of which are numbered kido but still...basically kido.

(Note: I will have to write updated abilities as well as add equipment)

And since its a form of alchemy but ninjutsu doesn't exist in Bleach wouldn't it be better to dub this "Renkinjutsu" (Alchemy Techniques) The name and basis (by basis I mean...yeah dude, its totally kido and there's not an explanation to tear away from the idea unless you use some form of energy that is outside your own body or another living thing's body. There's Senjutsu but you'd be ripping off Naruto hard.

Regardless I say APPROVED. But the basis of the energy needs to be specify without trying to fool anyone or yourself into thinking its something else. Razz
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku March 13th 2009, 5:14 am

you two seem to be one the same idea with these kido thing, i like the idea of this. but would these be your signature kidoish techniques, or just ones that havent been numbered. if the latter then maybe you could be their creator and number them
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 5:22 am

Well Number Kido are under orignator + your jurisdiction. I said kido are numbered as such since they can be preformed by a variety of shinigami and they don't utilize any effects that would deem them forbidden. And since they can't be preformed by any other "one" shinigami. They really can't be numbered. Unless Kensei wants to state that they are available for all shinigami useage.

I mean yeah he said that it isn't kido but if Kayakujutsu isn't kido...I'd love to see what kido actual is. "Because it fits the bill harder than a gigai with it's zipper's stuck at the soul's crotch area"
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down