Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?! Empty 13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?!

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 9:36 am

Eh...That was intense indeed

Haruki proclaimed as he and Liuetenant Aroni helped him stumble along to the 4th Division Squad Baracks. He had truly over done it, though he couldn't be more happy. His strength measured up but the two captains were surprising in their endeavors. This was especially true for Captain Katsu and his zanpakuto

"You push it too much, Seieichi-taisho"

I mind you not to mention this at all to me. What would be the use in being a captain without using all of your power when it is needs to be exerted...besides...It's bad enough that I have to come here to get treated. There is too much to attend to as is.

A 2 man team was requested to carry Captain Shizuku to the baracks as they all approached. He couldn't help but smile. I'm still proud nee-chan...to think that even you had the power to cast such a powerful spell. It makes me wish you never left the Kido Aspects Academy...but I can see you took away a lot

You two be careful with her Haruki commanded as they made their way into the building.
Lots of shinigami where being treated hastily. "More injuries...we're swamped as it is"

Captain Katsu was immediately taken to treatment while Shizuku was given her own room in order to rest....
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?! Empty Re: 13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?!

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 9:43 am

Shizuku opened her eyes and looked around the barracks. A bit confused she sat up and looked around the room trying to make sense of the past couple of hours. She looked down at her arms seeing that they were blazed and burnt. She layed back down on her bed still woozy from the fight. "Did you make it out okay..Tentoken?" She looked down at her gleaming blade and smiled. "Yea...Aniki did over do it a little..." She looked to the door as a nurse came in. Shizuku ceased moving as the nurse performed a routine check to make sure she didn't break anything. Shizuku smiled up at the nurse and figited uncomfortably as the nurse lifted her shihakusho and began checking her thighs. "um...my legs aren't broken... I can walk... please stop?"
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?! Empty Re: 13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?!

Post by BeastleyBentley April 6th 2009, 9:51 am

Aroni sat out side the room the captain had been taken to. What the hell happened over there? When I got there the captain was almost unable to stand, his sister had passed out, and the place was torn up like an old newspaper. Aroni asked a passing aid, "Will the captain be ok?" "when can I see him?" "I need to make sure he is ok, let me see him, NOW!" The aid ran away and Aroni herd some one walking down the hall, that was when he noticed the hiori, "Captain I'm sorry for raising my voice, I just wish to see the captain."
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats
Race : Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 6th 2009, 9:58 am

Nejiko smiled at the nervous lieutenant. "You're captain will be just fine... I'm going to go see him now... so don't fret..." Nejiko walked to the rooms door and opened it slightly. "Oh.." She turned and looked at Aroni, still smiling. "Please refrain from yelling at my squad... because you never know when you might come out of a fight bruised." Nejiko walked in and looked at the captain. "Captain Seieichi... How do you feel?" Nejiko walked to his side and stood over him smiling as usual. "Can you tell me what happened?"
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 10:07 am

Hinote?!!....

Haruki said as he stood to his feet only to fall towards the hard wooden floor...

She helped him up immediately. "What are you doing!? Captain!"
tch, tch, tch, that hurts. Haruki said as Nejiko lifted him up. "Hinote?"
What?

"You called me Hinote."
Oh...sumimasen. You just...It's just that you sort of look like someone I know. Haruki look melancholic only for a second to respond to Captain Shiori's formal question. There's nothing really wrong. A few captain's and I just had a sparring match is all. Shizuku-nee is...

"Shizuku...nee? You mean that scrappy little girl of mine?" Nejiko interrupted.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 10:18 am

After the soul crushing examination, Shizuku walked out of her room holding Tentoken. "Okasan's examinations are always so sweet... that was horrible.." Shizuku began walking diwn the hall looking for someone she knew. She cut down a hallway, still walking around blindly but she seemed to have a sense of purpose. After traversing corridor after corridor, Shizuku came up behind Vice-Captain Aroni. She walked up behind him slowly and silently and when she got right behind him she threw both of her arms around his neck and leaned close to his ear whispering. "Hey Vice captain... What do you say you and me go find an empty room... so I can see your Bankai."
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley April 6th 2009, 10:23 am

Aroni sat in the hall mentally conversing with da-ku enmu when Shizuku asked him an interesting question, he couldn't help but laugh, "Good to see you walking." I wish that I knew how the captain is doing." Aroni sat for a minute before he turned to Shizuku, "What happened out there, apparently the 4th squad captain had to be called in to look at the captain, so i hope it isn't too bad. Oh the paperwork that will come in for this one."
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 6th 2009, 10:32 am

"So how do you know my little girl." Nejiko sat down on a stool and looked at the captain. "And who is Hinote..." Nejiko sat for a second and looked at him again talking before he could awnser. "I guess the battle might have messed up your memory a little... so We'll get back to that.. Why were you having a sparring match... against two bankai level Captain Class Soul reapers when you know that the hollows have been making daily attacks on us and we need all captains rested and ready... Not very smart thing to do...eh captain?"
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 10:36 am

I doubt any of it is your concern Haruki blushed slighly as he turned his face away from Nejiko's eyes.

My strength...is only but a whim or flicker. That battle was only proof that I have to shine brighter. Regardless of what I achieved now...Regardless of any of it at all
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 10:43 am

Shizuku sat down infront of Aroni and laughed a little. "Just as reserved as ever." She smiled up at him and laughed a little. "I'm sure Aniki will be fine... Okasan is in there... and she is the Captain of 4th company you know..." Shizuku looked up as a black butterfly flitted into the room. It landed on her finger as she closed her eyes. When they reopened she looked at Aroni a grim expression on her face. "5 Adjuchas.... South Gate... 13th comapny... Time for you to go handle your business." Shizuku knocked on the door and yelled at it. "Suit up! 5 Adjuchas South Gate!!"
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley April 6th 2009, 10:49 am

Aroni stood, greatfull for the distraction, He went to the dood, "Captain, I will wait at the enterance to the baracks for you so we can head out." Aroni took off wondering if the captain would be up to this after his sparring match. He looked for any other 13th squad members but seeing none he waited by the enterance like he said he would, Maybe, da-ku enmu, we will need our new poer to help the captain if he is not at 100%.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 11:01 am

Haruki stood up as he could hear the announcement of the Hell Butterfly through the ward

Adjucadas...types?! Aghh.. Haruki leaned on the bed as he attempted to stand. He truly was in no condition to fight

"Where do you think you're going. Hearing yourself talk about such non-sense. None of it means nothing if you're not healthy and at your best. Such a simple minded-fool of a captain you are!"

Haruki obtained a look of shock on his face

Do you really have such a right to speak to another captain that way?
"With all do respect, Haruki....As long as you're within this building, you aren't a captain. You have no rank"

It's why I'm leaving...excuse me. Captain Shiori Haruki walked toward the door but had a few words to say just as he was leaving.
Thank you...My mother used to tell me the same thing. She scolded me in times of when I went out to work even though I was young. I suppose if I had listened to her....she'd still be alive. Haruki walked away out of the building to meet with the others.

As we walked along he thought to himself. I hope I will never encounter such a mistake again..
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley April 6th 2009, 11:08 am

Aroni saw the captain coming, "Captain you look terrible, but I know you better than most and I'm not going to try to stop you, lets go." Aroni and the captain made their way toward the south gate, Why have so many hollow been infiltrating lately, and now higher level hollow, sooner or later I think the espada will return to try to finish what they started. As aroni and the captain continued, Aroni drew his sword, Captain will you be able to stand against that many hollow in your state, I know better than anyone how powerful you are but" his words trailed off as they began feeling the hollow reiatsu coming from near by.

Last edited by BeastleyBentley on April 6th 2009, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 11:16 am

Shizuku walked into the room. She sat down next to her mom and rested her head on her shoulders. "What up mom...You seem sad about something...Did Aniki get to you.?" "It seems that whenever I try and help you kids out... all I get is someone rushing to their death... or another betraying all of us... I won't lose another one... Come on lets go to the south Gate." Both captains stood up and walked out the door brandishing their zanpakuto. "Try and keep up mom." As the exited the building Shizuku vanished in a shunpo her afterimage stading there a few seconds longer than normal ones.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 6th 2009, 11:22 am

Nejiko vanished in a shunpo, following her daughter. As they got closer to the sight she could feel the combined pressure of the two shinigami and the Adjuchas. "This will be challenging." "Oh come on ma... We can handle a bunch of snow masks, and if not then we've lived some good lives." Nejiko smiled as she reached the fight. She and Shizuku said in conjunction. "Bring Peace!, Dance!. Takatsuki, Tentoken!" A bright light erupted as a fissure split through the ground. Both captains jumped towards the Hollows cutting one of them across the face with both blades. "Need some help Boys!?"
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 11:36 am

The area near the south gate was raged by blasts of kido and in turn destruction caused by the hollows.

A Hollow was about to ignite a cero. Second Arrangement!- Gosekiryuu Gohoshigore!!
And Elements in the shape of dragons rushed forth to the charging attack and bite down exploding into the hollow's face, knocking it down towards the ground.

Haruki''s breathing went heavy. He could hardly stand and his vision was zoning in and out on him

"Captain!!....What's up. You need to hang back." When has it been your job to order me around, Vice-Captain Aroni!
Just keep focus

One of the hollows saw and opening and stood down stampeding toward's Haruki.
Ah, Hado # 33, Soukatsui! And a blast of blue energy charge forth. But it wasn't anything like the captain was capable of.

The blast exploded but it did no good as the hollow was still headed towards him. Haruki looked deeply intent as if this could be it.
As the hollow opened its mouth to engulf the captain he could here a voice "Bring Peace!!.....Takatsuchi!"

"Dance...Tentoken!!"

Light and Vines appeared forth in front of the oncoming hollow....
Haruki look back and saw the two battle-ready female captains

...."Need some help Boys!?"

Last edited by Monty2289 on April 6th 2009, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley April 6th 2009, 11:44 am

Aroni watched as the two women swooped in to stop the hollow. "My turn" Knowing that his shikai would be of no help, "Bankai" the mist exploded from the blade before being compressed into his bankai. Wasting no time Aroni an in front of the captain, "If you want him, go through me!, kuro shio" Aroni Shot off three of the friction waves all connecting with one hollow, the hollow stood with a cut across its "chest". The hollow shot a cero at Aroni slammed daku enmu into the ground an lightly tapped the blade and wispered, "dark void." A rip went through the air as the cero was engulfed by the void.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 11:54 am

Shizuku was dancing past the remaining hollow as Cero and premature bala flew around her. She jumped and spun through the air watching everyone else fight. She looked upto see a cero being fired at her. She raised tentoken and held it directly in the beams path. The cero flew at her as she caught it in her blade, reflected it and held it there. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hado 63 Soren Sokatsui!" With that she released the two kido blasts and the cero at the hollows oblitterating two of them. She turned to her fellow captains and laughed. "Come on boys and girls! I'm to good for this, they could have sent me by myself!!" While Shizuku was show boating she didn't notice an octopus like Adjuchas come up behind her raring its tentacles.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 6th 2009, 11:59 am

Nejiko was fighting her own hollow, avoiding attacks and remaining calm in the rising spiritual pressure. "Calm yourself down... Shizuku... It was just one adjuchas." Nejiko kicked the fist of the hollow jumped up and kicked its mask. She spun in the air and stabbed it with her blade. "Vaya con Dios..." Nejiko pulled her blade out and ran towards Seieichi who was struggling with his opponent. She appeared behind him and pulled his head down as a bala flew over them. "Tough day we're having eh?"
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 12:18 pm

Shizuku-nee!
nee-chan!!!.......

Just one more time...that's all I need. Stand back, Nejiko-Okasan
Meld one Last Time....
As Haruki murmmered these words, all the elements (in dragon form) crashed down upon him at once. and a surge of energy ignited from it.
The captain surged with a rainbowish colored aura and electricity flowed stemming from his body. He was able to stand upright but he began to bleed ever so slightly from his chest..

Ah...Final Arrangement, Kyokugouryuu Gohoshigore..... He said as the energy extenuating from him pushed forward and knocked down the two hollows to both his sides.

Haruki flash stepped forth unto the top of the hollow that was holding Captain Shizuku and slammed his fist into its mask causing it to fall.
The hollow screamed in agony....

I'm far from done. Haruki kept his hand within the hollow's skull and began to chant....
The Spirit, My Drive, The Drive, My Mind, The Mind, My Source, The Source, My Body, The Body, My Strength, The Strength, My Purpose!...Hado # 87, Ketsuretsu!
And the explosive force from Haruki hand blasted into the hollow destroying it from the inside out.

Haruki stumbled after the attack but he rushed over to check on Shizuku. She was shaking uncontrollably...something was wrong.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?! Empty 13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?!

Post by BeastleyBentley April 6th 2009, 12:29 pm

Aroni saw the captain exert himself, but instead forcused on the last remaining hollow. Aroni slammed the blade in the ground and removed the hilt wrap, the blade evaporated an formeg into gauntlets. In his right hand A katana formed while in his right a tower shield took shape. Aroni shunpoed to the holow's left and using the shield smashed into the mask of the hollow breaking its mask in while he plunged the katana into its side, wounding it but not enough to end it. With a powerful kick off Aroni left the hollow on its knees, rolled to his feet and using the katana and shield to decapitate the hollow. Aroni ran over to the captain, he was bleeding profusely but refused to leave shizuku's side, "Nejiko-sama can you help them?"
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 6th 2009, 12:37 pm

Nejiko rushed over. She looked down at Seieichi and Shizuku and for a long time said nothing. Aroni glared up at her screaming. "Do something don't just stand there he's bleeding out!" Nejiko spun her blade around and tapped Seiechi's chest with it. She crouched down and shifted her grip as the orb started glowing. The waves of energy emenating from her flew threw the blade and into Haruki healing his moderate wounds, forming new tissue, bones and muscles. She pulled her sword off after a minute or so and looked down at him. "He's regained normal breathing patterns... but he's going to need more intensive care." She turned around and looked at Shizuku who was already getting up, looking at the ground. "Oh... You're okay.. I thought something had happened..."
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 12:43 pm

"What's wrong...Mommy....It was just a flesh wound." Shizuku raised her head and her eyes were glowing gold, her skin was paler and her teeth were jagged. She held Tentoken on her arm and laughed. She cartwheeled forward and kicked her mother in the jaw. She finished and punched her in the gut. She threw her aside and walked to Haruki. "My dearest...Brother... You're all broken up... Let me help you with that." She laughed and raised two fingers at Haruki's head. A white light began glowing as she pouted. "So long brother... See you in hell." She laughed a maniacal laugh and discharged the Hiryugekizokushintenraiho at him.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 12:54 pm

Haruki was point blank in front of sister's attack after she viciously attacked Captain Shori.

A beam of light emitted from her fingers....
"So long brother... See you in hell."
Hado # 14, Gyaku

Shizuku's arm was thrusted up as a blast of energy shot out from her hand and pushed her back

Shizuku-nee!....What's wrong? What happened to you?
Haruki couldn't believe what he was seeing...
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley April 6th 2009, 12:59 pm

Aroni stood in disbelief before forming chains with his gauntlets to hold Shizuku, but he did not know how long they would hold. "Captain, Nejiko-sama are you both alright?"
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next