Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Haruki Seieichi - Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten (No Approval yet needed)

+2
Shizuku
Monty2289
6 posters

Go down

Haruki Seieichi - Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten (No Approval yet needed) Empty Haruki Seieichi - Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten (No Approval yet needed)

Post by Monty2289 July 13th 2009, 10:24 pm

Name: Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten (Literally means, "White Nobility, Violent Heaven")

Type: Reiatsu Core/Psuedo-Doll/Holy Elemental Type Zanpakuto (Creation, Fertility, Water, Sorrow, Thunder, Fish, Dance, Prayer, Rain, Sky, Terror, Night, Haze, Strength, Birds, Judgement, Free Will, and Humanity. The 18 Representations of Angels in hebrew scripture.) Guess you can thank Evangelion for this spark of inspiration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Affinity/Theme: Angel/Chaos

Spiritual Appearance: A giant whose essence is that of ominous light with four huge wings. The figure appears almost emotionless only depicting sorrow accross it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Abilities: As long as Haruki has Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten he is un affected by conventional means of attacks. (Any attack that isn't majority comprised of reiatsu as well as any and all non-applied reiatsu based techniques)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unreleased Form

Description: An usually large sword that isn't a nihonto based weapon. Due to it's large size and weight this form of the blade is hardly ever used as Haruki is disgusted by its unreleased state in general. Blade is worn in a brace on his back and stops at the hilt as it does not completely cover the sword.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shikai

Release Command: Triggered by the phrase "Divide" (Opposite of Gohoshigore's phrase "meld")

Description: Once released the large blade breaks into individual fragments. The fragments then imbed themselves within Haruki. The zanpakuto then appears as 18 different marks accross his body. Each representing a holy element.

Ability: The specific markings appear on Haruki one to all of them at a time and with each one a distinct ability is triggered. Each ability functions as a drive for Haruki's overall reiatsu (Haruki's highest amount of reiatsu possible via that of a zanpakuto. i.e. his reiatsu at the bankai level.) Approximately 583 points of increased with the appearance of each ability.

This numerical increase does not account for the first 2 abilities as they are already active upon release (Reiatsu is at 1166 upon release)

1st Ability: A mark of the heaven hazard sign imprints itself under his left eye and left arm. Under the effects of the ability, Haruki converts reiatsu into a derivative of lightning which is generated by the left arm. The ability is opposite konso and breaks apart the construct of souls.

2nd Ability: A mark of the chaos hazard sign imprints itself in the center of Haruki's right arm. When used a dense crimson blast of reiatsu is formed into a cross and shot at the target. (Oddly similar to the density and hue of a cero) When immersed by the blast its targets becomes trapped within its illuminative glow. (It's effect only traps for 2 of the user's posts)

3rd Ability: A spiral wave transmutation mark imprints itself under Haruki's right wrist. A formation of energy in the shape of a spike is present under the arm [from elbow]. The spike grows to different lengths in order to pierce and lacerate the target. Haruki's spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

4th Ability: The Aslla Piscu Nazca Lines appears under Haruki's left wrist up to his left palm. A formation of energy is configured into a whip-like tendril. The tendril can slice through objects with relative ease or it can be used to grab and manipulate objects or targets. His spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

5th Ability: A Thunderbolt transmutation mark appears on the left side of Haruki's chest. With this ability the density of reiatsu is control to such a point that Haruki can fire a kido cannon like blast with an intensity greater than that of a comparable Cero Matralleta.In addition to building density of reiatsu, Haruki can create extremely powerful barriers. His spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

6th Ability: A mark of what appears to be a set of finned wings appear upon the right side of Haruki's chest. Haruki's body becomes more resist in nature and tougher allowing him to tear through objects just by using his skin alone. It is simply what could be described as an offensive natured Hierro. His spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

7th Ability: The yin-yang symbol appears on Haruki's right cheek. Haruki splits into two identical forms. (A clone is created) Each clone is able to share abilities of the zanpakuto and both move in synchronized form. His spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

8th Ability: The Ccapac Apu Nazca Lines appears and overshadows Haruki's complete left arm. Haruki's overall speed is increased by a factor of 1.2. Haruki's left arm is immersed in a sinister shadow. When striking with the arm Haruki is able to attack his targets from the inside of their bodies. His spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

9th Ability: A Spiral Eye symbol is imprinted on his right palm. From this point in his hand, Haruki's reiatsu is converted into a physical corrosive secretion. This solvent is able to melt practically anything also including spiritual energy. The corrosive effect can be intertwined with Haruki's own energy and when used with kido or other pure reiatsu based attacks the attacks themselves can take on the same effect. His spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

10th Ability: Haruki's right arm is completed engulfed by a strange shaped orange material. The material bares the mind, heart, and soul's eye symbols. The material is a claymoric unstable mold. Pieces of the material comes molts and comes apart - exploding upon its targets in huge bursts taking up extremely large diameters of space. The claymoric material itself can attach to victums and grow to encompass their entire body and then explode. His spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

11th Ability: A haze transmutation sign is depicted upon Haruki's stomach. Haruki is able to convert his entire body into pure reiatsu and entire the bodies of others and destroy it completely from the inside out. Ranks lower than those of captains cannot escape its effect "completely". Haruki could be force out with enough spiritual pressure from the host/victum. His spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

12th Ability: A di-chromatic pattern appears and overshadows Haruki's left arm. His arm is completely transparent. Haruki control a large shadow miles in diameter and when targets are held by side shadow they are devoured by it and forced into somewhat of another dimension. The shadow is created by an inverted rate of Haruki's own reiatsu. Oddly Haruki's arm is considered as the shadowed embodiment of this ability. His spiritual pressure jump in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

13th Ability: The appearance of Sealing Crest symbol appears at the top of Haruki spine. Haruki's body becomes completely resistant to unconventional based attacking (via reiatsu influenced attacks) for a short period of time. (Up to 3 posts before the sealing crest is disabled). His spiritual pressure jump in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

14th Ability: The apperance of Sword Sealing Crest Symbol appear at the bottom of Haruki's back. Haruki's right arm is encased in a dense metal alloy. From it, sheet like metal folds are used as cutting tools to rip through most objects. The folds can also be used as an effective defensive weapon. His zanpakuto at this point also demonstrates the ability to fire an immense kido cannon like blast that detonates in the form of a cross. His spiritual pressure jump in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

15th Ability: An Eliaster's Wings symbol appears around the back the middle of Haruki's chest . A wavelength of Haruki's reiatsu can pierce psyche of others. The effects of the wavelength are enough to incompacitate victums. His spiritual pressure jump in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

16th Ability: A helix transmulation sign appears general around Haruki's upper body. This helix detaches itself and strikes a target and begins to absorb and devoruer the victums soul chain and sleep and allows Haruki to temporarily use the energy devoured. With enough force the ability can be overcome though once fully absorbed the target loses his or her ability to manipulate reiatsu. His spiritual pressure jump in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.

17th Ability: No symbol is present upon Haruki's body and all previous symbols are no longer visible. His spiritual pressure is near full and bursts out at a constant motion blocking out all forms of light, magnitism and subatomic particles (basically anything any everything. The intensity of spiritual pressure is enough to cause the surrounding area to collapse in. His spiritual pressure jumps in the process to accumulate his overall power.

18th Ability: Haruki is at his max (from the effect of a zanpakuto) and emits reiatsu at such a constant rate that quakes start and storms ignite within the area. No symbol is present other than Haruki's body unleashing a powerful light. Haruki then implodes in an upheaveal of energy so ferocious it runs the risk of destroying the entire Seireitei several times over.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bankai

Bankai is not available nor is it present in this zanpakuto. (Does Haruki really need it anyway.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((((I will probably have to re-evaluate a couple of abilities. Including the last one. But it has a definite purpose. One that I thought I wasn't going to use but I guess I will. In any case this is the zanpakuto my character is creating. Superpower Weapon Trope for the win. Even though it doesn't need approval...in the meantime it could use some opinions.))))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Haruki Seieichi - Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten (No Approval yet needed) Empty Re: Haruki Seieichi - Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten (No Approval yet needed)

Post by Shizuku July 14th 2009, 5:28 am

You... definitely Cell'd us with that final move... I'm not gonna lie to you Aniki.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haruki Seieichi - Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten (No Approval yet needed) Empty Re: Haruki Seieichi - Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten (No Approval yet needed)

Post by Kensei July 14th 2009, 5:51 am

O___O
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 14th 2009, 7:45 am

[DOUBLE POST - SRRY]

I'm not sure if you can pull off a Shikai with more than 10 abilities...and a complicated Zanpakuto-Type like that.

As long as Haruki has Shirokiyoi Hageshii-ten he is un affected by conventional means of attacks. (Any attack that isn't majority comprised of reiatsu as well as any and all non-applied reiatsu based techniques)

Not to mention that it sounds like god-modding.

Don't you already have a Zanpakuto?
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 15th 2009, 5:39 pm

Indeed...I should have turn the concept in to ideas before posting.

Let's see if I can fix it if I can't sell the entire concept in general..that is.

First let's go on the notion that the weapon is supposed to be "Superpower" but even so that's not a good excuse. With this zanpakuto is a restriction and at the same time and bypassal weapon. By that I mean. To have access to any larger amounts of a character's reiatsu they would have to further release their zanpakuto or released states in general. My character does not. At the same time: To access a significant amount of it I would have to trigger many abilities at the same time. There is no immediate jump (not counting the first to abilities) with the released.

In addition to that is the final ability. Which there is only access to after the first 17 abilities are present. And my character isn't manipulating his reiatsu in any shape form or fashion. The full amount of my character's power is turned into an implosive effect. Which kind of sucks for me since I'm pretty sure an attack that requires all of my reiatsu would kill me. It's the only reason why it is broken beyond the concept of non-godmodding. Still I did say I'd have to tone it down.

The general abilty (for allusion sake if you don't get why my character is unaffected by conventional attacks) is completely fair. If you're dumb enough to attack a Vizard (A Captain Level Vizard at that) with no spiritual influence behind the attack you sort of deserve to get cut down. As for attacking with a zanpakuto or other spiritually applied weapon I'll doubt that you're just swinging around a sword and it'll cut me down all the same. I just don't want to see stuff like. "Punched Haruki with tremendous force or threw a giant boulder at him" or something because it won't work.

Next 18 abilities with this zanpakuto is for allusion sake mostly and when you really think about it, any one weapon shouldn't have so many. However it is that many abilities that keep me from having a bankai and at the same time it affords me of never needing one. Since again...This shikai allows me access to a percentage of my character's overall reiatsu via that of a zanpakuto.

And Kensei I thought we talked about this....My character does NOT have access to his zanpakuto and 2/5 of it was lost in a recent RP. Currently its permanently damaged and with time it will soon be completely destroyed.

As for this application in general. Anything you guys want me to cut out feel free to say so. It's why I wrote it.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 17th 2009, 6:51 pm

You are free to add as many abilities as you want to your weapon but if you add to much then the weapon will classified as overpowered and will not be accepted.

So you're throwing away your old one, so you can have a new Zanpakuto. That's unprecedented :/
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 18th 2009, 1:38 am

More along the lines that the old one has seized function after I became a vizard. So I'm destroying it and then recomposing it. (Basically throwing it away). So yepp...Right now I have 3 out of the 5 swords that make up Gohoshigore still intact. The other 2 left after the implosion of the Sekisokyouku. (I know I sort of wrote it in backwards in the frantic RP thread...but yes those swords resulted in being destroyed and my current zanpakuto is in pieces)

And yes it is unprecedented but I'm going on a hypothetical basis that a zanpakuto CAN be reconstructed into something new.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 18th 2009, 4:50 am

oh its a good thing you say so Monty because Ive got some ideas
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 18th 2009, 5:47 am

Really well maybe you should start a topic about.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 18th 2009, 6:25 am

about what?
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 18th 2009, 8:01 am

Wow do you have memory loss. You specifically said you had ideas and I asked you if you do just start a topic on the ideas.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 18th 2009, 8:08 am

maybe I do.... (<_<)"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 18th 2009, 5:44 pm

I am looking forward to it
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 20th 2009, 5:06 pm

You have no idea what we're talking about gohan...XD

And let's not get on a whole other tangents. There are either going to be changes to this zanpakuto (Which there should be I'm just formulating a discussion for changes. And open ideas if anyone wants to throw them out) or....no changes at all and straight approval. And I don't think anyone wants that. - Even though I do have to power to just do so. I'd be breaking the very rules I try to keep everyone else from doing. And that's just not right ^^
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Skill89 August 18th 2009, 5:13 am

I had a question about ability 9... If you secrete a solvent that cn disolve spirital energy itself, then why doesnt yours dissolve aswell???
Shadow_Skill89
Shadow_Skill89

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 19th 2009, 3:01 pm

I think you have a point there, SS89.

1st Ability - disentegrates souls
Don't see how useful this would be unless it is used against Pluses that haven't been sent to the Farplane Soul Society yet. And I should mention sending Pluses to Soul Society is a Shinigami's job, instead of destroying the Plus completely. Unless you have some other use for it?

2nd Ability - fires Cero-like blast that traps opponent for 2 posts
Kido-like ability. Fine. But "2 of the user's posts"...does that mean yours? [ex) Haruhi's 2nd ability post -- my post -- Shizuku's post -- Haruhi's post -- my post -- Shizuku's post -- Haruhi's post(where I am set free)] And is the person trapped completely immobile?

3rd Ability - spike pierces enemy from the elbow(?)
Nothing to add. Sounds fine...as long as the only purpose is to pierce enemies, and it can be blocked.

4th Ability - whip
Sounds fine as well, as long as the whip acts like a whip, or at the most like Makie's ribbon.

5th Ability - kido cannon-blast, extremely powerful barriers
Aya aya...how destructive is the cannon blast, and how powerful are the barriers? Does the barrier act like Danku [I think that was the name], the Kido that blocks all others under #89?

6th Ability - offensive Hierro
Well, if Hakuda is Reiryoku + Hand-to-Hand Combat, making it similar to Hierro...sounds fine. I guess.

7th Ability - clones, able to use Zanpakuto and synchronized
Limit on how many clones, and does each have equal power as the original, or is the power divided? [ex) 2 copies have half the amount of reiryoku the original has, 4 copies have one-fourth, and so on] 50 Haruhis with the same power as the original seems like god-modding...

8th Ability - speed ins increased by x1.2, strikes people's insides
Speed increase is fine, but striking people's insides...LIMITS! Can't have a Tyki Mikk go around and make grabs at people's insides. There should be limits...

9th Ability - corrosive liquid that melts away spiritual energy & practically anything
What SS89 said.

10th Ability - exploding playdoh
Fine, I suppose.

11th Ability - enter other bodies and destroy it [can be resisted w/ reiatsu]
...at least this ability has concrete limits. [CAUTION: DANGEROUS FOR ANYONE UNDER CAPTAIN-LEVEL]

12th Ability - creates alter-dimension, large shadow acts as portal
...gotta see about that. What is exactly in the alter-dimension?

13th Ability - completely resistent to "unconventional-based attacking (via reiatsu-influenced attacks)"
Need to know what the last part actually means. If it is "completely resistant to all attacks that come from people with weaker reiryoku than I", it's God-Modding...I think.

14th Ability - right arm becomes metal, can be used for defense, and fire kido-cannon blasts
Defensive metal arm is fine, but what about kido cannon blasts? Is it any stronger than ability no. 5?

15th Ability - pierce psyche of others, rendering victims incompaciate victims
The last time I checked, "incompacitate" and "victum" weren't even words...and again, there should be restrictions. Mental attacks without any restrictions is like giving Haruhi Lelouch's Geass.

16th Ability - steals other's powers to manpulate reiatsu
GODMODDING...is all I have to say. Especially if the victim loses the power to manipulate reiatsu permanently, and this ability doesn't have any restrictions.

17th Ability - blocks out everything
... ... ...
(ㅇㅁㅇ)?!

18th Ability - implodes himself in energy that can destroy Seireitei several times over
If it's only plot-related, and Haruhi is gone after the implosion, I guess it's fine.

One last problem is this Zanpakuto, instead of having one Shikai and no Bankai, has 18 different "stages". Every time you go up a "stage" the spiritual power/pressure/destructive capablities of each ability increase, up to the point where it causes Armageddon. So we can think of this Zanpakuto as having 18 "releases"...

Well, my 2 cents :3
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Skill89 August 19th 2009, 7:19 pm

The way you put it kensei, it makes the 12th ability sound like what nova can do... or possibly the old bounte in the arc...
Shadow_Skill89
Shadow_Skill89

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 19th 2009, 8:19 pm

Look at what Monty said wrote:12th Ability: A di-chromatic pattern appears and overshadows Haruki's left arm. His arm is completely transparent. Haruki control a large shadow miles in diameter and when targets are held by side shadow they are devoured by it and forced into somewhat of another dimension. The shadow is created by an inverted rate of Haruki's own reiatsu. Oddly Haruki's arm is considered as the shadowed embodiment of this ability. His spiritual pressure jump in the process to accumulate his overall amount of power.
I don't think I'm half wrong.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 August 19th 2009, 11:51 pm

Shadow_Skill89 wrote:I had a question about ability 9... If you secrete a solvent that cn disolve spirital energy itself, then why doesnt yours dissolve aswell???

I see everyone has been talking about this. Thank you for rekindling the topic, Joey. That solvent is a derivitive of my character's own spiritual pressure. (Thought I mentioned that) So it's kind of hard to melt what it's made up of now is it.

And god Kensei....I did want point outs for changes but not allusions of insults just because one effect/ability might sound too outrageous (not that you're outright insulting me but still)

That 12th ability is based on (again) an Angel introduced in Neon Genesis Evangelion. Where the Angel's true body was a large shadow that engulfed large masses of area at a time. Whatever it ate was stored in the angel's shadow "A diachromatized sphere that was believed to be the angel's true body which is how it tricked its enemies. The area in which objects were engulf is basically the psuedospace effect (space folded with in space) that is created by an inverse AT field given off by the angel. The same applies to this ability..where an inverse of spirutual pressure is used to do the same.

Where layers of spirutual force is pressed inwards...expanding real space and creating this false storage. Yes...there is apparently science behind this reasoning as well. ^^;

I will admit that I wanted its size to be comparable to that of the actual source it was based upon but I should get real at least on that part. To scale the shadow created on the ground wouldn't be any larger than maybe a football field and a half. (If not slightly less). And I didn't deny nor did I concieve that escaping from this space was impossible. So what ever your brain happens to think of that will get you out (that is somewhat sound) then it'll probably work.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 August 20th 2009, 1:00 am

Alright took me a while to read everything but I'm glad you went over everything. I will break each one down but I would like to mention. Pleading my case on the weapon and all...Each one has an overall general ability with no denial of rather each technique can be stopped, blocked, escaped or such in any manner. Just as an RP player each person should know their limits faults and what (to some degree of logic and fair play) can be modded out of.

Ability One: It is literally an attack. It isn't based off its original source entirely (since Adam never shows up to attack) and it is based on a combination of one series of anime and a fan-fic that involved a character that used the ability. If you've heard of a little series called "TheSoulTaker" and the main character's signature attack "Lightning Breaker" which destroys other mutants from the insider out but litterally [and you guessed it] reaping their souls. As far as most formidable enemies go this is just an equivalent of Raikoken if anything (Save for it covering the entire arm upon useage and being close and long-ranged).

Ability Two: Literally a sealing ability. And again it's not based off the original source. It's based on a secondary attack the main character in "TheSoulTaker" employs. i.e. Sonic Cross. And it's two of the user's posts. Being two posts in general would be mook point wouldn't it? Since it end right after the next person's post. Infact any thing other than "user post" unless it's 4 or more is retarded. Anyways considering what it's based upon this post is useless against any race other than shinigami. And if we allowed humans, bounts, quincys, and any character in a gigai it would fail. It only works on souls. As for Vizards and Arrancar...if you're an espada or knight or any class just below or above it and you can't break this. You're either not thinking outside the box or your have "hurt me issues". Especially with my characters over all reiatsu only being 1/9th it's overall maximum. :/

Ability Three: Based on the first actual angel attack and appearance. The angel's ulna It's just a drill press like energy weapon that extends from the back of Haruki's arm. Needless to say it has some knockback. Otherwise the ability would be pointless. And like I said, overall, I never mentioned that it couldn't be blocked so why shouldn't it.

Ability Four: Think steel cable in addition to what you conclude to be like Makie's Ribbon.

Ability Five: I'll mark this as one of the more controversial ones. But this ability was based on one of the more controversially badass Angels. Ramiel. The angels two primary defenses was a highly concentrated electromagnetic burst as well one of if not the most powerful AT field next to the 17th Angel. And considering the field was strong enough to block out the first shot of a gun that was powered by 3 cities, I'm sure I can translate the notion of it being able to stop all kido up to 89. So yeah....That should have been enlightened upon (instead of me saying it can just create powerful barriers)

Ability Six: I supposed you covered it. So subverted

Ability Seven: Um...I specifically remember saying only 2 clones can be created. And not clones in a matter of speaking. But Haruki himself is split into two forms (so that's not cloning. Each twin is apart of Haruki's original make up.) And I supposed I figured that there would be some notion of split the reiatsu but definitely not the effect of the overall abilities of the zanpakuto. If both parts wanted to use the same ability it would happen. I mean it's not going to be a Prism of Seven beatdown if that's what you were thinking.

Ability Eight: Limits...On that? Dude I was going to have a character that can bypass soild material and strike people's insides via phasing. So um...I don't know what you're getting at. Besides hasn't it always been our policy to I don't know...um....Dodge? That's the equivalent of taking a blade swing into your stomach and slicing you open. If you don't want to get hit...move. There all there is to it. Not saying that you should dodge like everthing but still. I don't see how it bypass any site ethical limits.

Ability Nine: Subverted. Already explained it.

Ability 10: Subverted.

Ability 11: Subverted

Ability: 12: Subverted

Ability 13: This ability was based on several of the 11 to 14 series angels from show. It's supposed to be on a play concerning the way this angel attacked. Which was by inhabiting an Eva in which it's AT field allowed it to be completely resistant to other Evas save for Unit .01. In any case it's for a short period of time and by the time this ability is used. Haruki is at 3/5th his overall power. Let's do the logic here. At that point he should only be affected by any other character's reiatsu that exceeds this point (What's sad that at that point it's not that many characters). Other than that it's only a 3 user post limit so jeez. Unconventional will stand for any attack that is reiatsu based I will note. (Can't believe no one caught the meaning) So I will admit a limitation or a clause. Reiatsu based attacks can and do more often than not...exceed the ratio of energy one character has. So here's an idea...Even if you are weaker, use an attack saturated with enough energy overwhelm this ability. (I as well as your character should be the judge on rather it would do anything or not). I'm sure if you want to Gran Rei Cero Haruki or anything just below or above it's equivalent, I'm not going to just up and say: "That didn't work, HA HA HA."

Ability 14: Isn't it kind of obvious that it' kido cannon effect is much much larger than Ability 5. I'll make it easier in it's description. The fifth ability function as a precise high intensity laser effect. The 14th one...functions as a much larger implosive effect. It's an attack, guys. (Litteraly an attack) in stories I've seen people get out of crap that is supposed to be 1 and a million inescapable (Looks at nee-chan and her Reverse Twilight Cero). This litterally gives you and idea of the area of effect you're going to be trying to run away from. (i.e. A very very large one)

Ability 15: Understood that there is no drawback really to this one. So have to initate one (Just a little bleh at the moment to think of one)

Ability 16: Again... Like 5th, 10th, 11th, 12th and, 13th this is based on a very powerful Angel and I wanted to maintain something to the effect. In the series the Angel (Armisael) basically has no physical form and is just a giant strand of energy which changes forms in order to attack with it's overall body including constricting its victum to absorb all life from it (including Evas) from the inside out. The effect was translated to suit that of a zanpakuto and this is how it turned out. For like the ump-teenth time. This is bakudo basically. And regardless of my reiatsu at this time it wouldn't influence how much power I can charge into this one ability. If you can break it it with enough force then do so. (Jeez) If you sit there and let it suck the life out of you...go for it.

Ability 17: Yes...It blocks EVERYTHING. At this point in time if I'm ever forced to use such an effect I'm in serious ass trouble...Someone has to be beating to epic proportions. And this is the point in time where my reiatsu stops serving SPECFIC functions and pour out ridiculously at a constant value. Two examples: Think....the rushing of water. The more of it there is (regardless of speed, gravity and only inertia) in a constant direction the more force it has. Of course with that in mind I'm thinking of a force of pressure a billion times greater than that of flowing water. And pressure that breakes over 1.2 billion times that of Boyle's combined Pressure law would be enough to block out light, sound, and everything.

---Example Two: If you've read it or seen it in action think of an inverse effect of the ability of Kaibyakuhoshii (One of the zanpakuto used by Haruki during Hado 99) The etheral force this ability creates is like taking a part of space and shutting it off completely. (Instead of rupturing it.)

In any case. What makes the ability fair is that you as well as I are completely closed off from one another. Completely....close off. I can't touch you and you can't touch me. So yea... What should be noted is that if this were ever to happen you might want to get away by a few...I don't know...thousand kilometers. Considering my character is barely over 500 points away from his maximum power. The ability is sort of a coccoon in prep for attack. The ability is based on the angel with the strongest AT field in the series (So strong it blocks out all forms of energy)

Ability 18: Okay...I will adjust this because it really is broken as shit...maybe. But seriously...If I'm forced to use this I'm fighting shinigami hopped up on PCP, Mountain Dew, Steroids, and angry notion of getting through masterbation only half way. And this ability kills me too so yeah (And attack required all of ones reiatsu unless someone was there to feed you some and I don't see how when things are busy going explodie.) With that in mind this is the Superweapon's "striking fear" effect. No one wants this bomb to go off. Like any other mass panic superweapon so again...I don't see why this shouldn't stay. However if ppl want this to be changed I'm up for it.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down